FCC Refund Short Total

4 hours ago, TheMiz said:

Me too but mine is for a Singapore Cruise 

When do you think Asian cruises will resume?  Any indication?    I am almost sure the FCC will be applied to our cruise planner.  It just is going to take a bit of time for all the dust to settle.  I don't think anyone has received their FCC 125% for cruise planner future purchases yet. RCCL is trying to get the refunds and FCC for cruise fare out first.  I THINK!??

1 hour ago, Marylandteachergirl said:

When do you think Asian cruises will resume?  Any indication?    I am almost sure the FCC will be applied to our cruise planner.  It just is going to take a bit of time for all the dust to settle.  I don't think anyone has received their FCC 125% for cruise planner future purchases yet. RCCL is trying to get the refunds and FCC for cruise fare out first.  I THINK!??

I am hoping they will be sailing there in April 2021 

the FCC I got Monday will pay off my Apr 25th Singapore cruise.

I actually added Tips because I would have had a carry over and they will not issue a new FCC until after the Apr 25th cruise is complete. 

17 minutes ago, TheMiz said:

I am hoping they will be sailing there in April 2021 

the FCC I got Monday will pay off my Apr 25th Singapore cruise.

I actually added Tips because I would have had a carry over and they will not issue a new FCC until after the Apr 25th cruise is complete. 

We may do the same.  I will see what the corrected FCC looks like, but I think we will have enough, as well. 

11 hours ago, Marylandteachergirl said:

We may do the same.  I will see what the corrected FCC looks like, but I think we will have enough, as well. 

Adding the FCC looks very easy from your cruise online. You can add it yourself.

21 hours ago, garfield29 said:

We took the FCC and opted to take the 125% for OBC. We received our FCC on Friday ,which was correct, and had our TA use it on a cruise booked for next year. Went online to start planning. No OBC showing up. Called TA said she check into it . Just got a call back form her. She was told the OBC could not be used online. It could only be used once we were the ship.

I hope that was incorrect if that is the case I want my money back, I always plan everything in advance

21 hours ago, garfield29 said:

We took the FCC and opted to take the 125% for OBC. We received our FCC on Friday ,which was correct, and had our TA use it on a cruise booked for next year. Went online to start planning. No OBC showing up. Called TA said she check into it . Just got a call back form her. She was told the OBC could not be used online. It could only be used once we were the ship.

I hope that was incorrect if that is the case I want my money back, I always plan everything in advance

20 hours ago, clochette said:

Agree.  Us too.  When I called originally back in March when our April cruise was cancelled, I asked the rep about the 125% OBC.  He said we'd get a seperate credit number/email that can be used for anything.  No disclosure in the email or by him that it was only good for being onboard and not ahead of time.  

29 minutes ago, Marylandteachergirl said:

I haven't read or heard of anyone actually receiving their FC OBC yet. I also read it as a separate email certificate. I did take screen shots of everything that was in my cruise planner (including prices)when I applied for the 125% OBC credit.

Got this email about it on May 1st this was in regards to our May 2nd cruise that was canceled by Royal in late March

Dear Guest,

We know you’re patiently waiting for your Future Cruise Credit and Cruise Planner Onboard Credit to plan your next getaway with us, once we return to service.

When we announced the new Cruise Planner Onboard Credit offer, we had no idea it would be so popular. Due to the large volume of credits requested, we are delayed and need a little more time to tie up some loose ends and you’ll have both your Future Cruise Credit and your Cruise Planner Onboard Credit in your email inbox! We’re terribly sorry for the delay, but promise we’re working around the clock to get these to you! You can expect to receive your credits by May 15th, 2020.

Thank you for your continued patience, support, and understanding, especially during these difficult times. In the meantime, please stay safe, because you are the most important thing to us.

Sincerely,

Image did not load.

I checked the agent website to check on my FCCs that were wrong this weekend and they were updated but are still way short.

i will have to check to see where they are getting the numbers they are using to calculate. 

Obviously not from the final guest invoice.

I just recieved my refund for port and taxes but not the full amount I was supposed to be on my cruise now.. 🥺 but I'm confused is to how RCCL send me and part of my party in one card and the other part in another card so I'm cunfused on that. I never split payments on two different credit cards..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pstone1 said:

FYI - I received my 125% Cruise Planner FCC today, AND, the math was even correct!

At least yours was correct.  Mine was 4000 off the first time and the new ones were each off 1000+ each today.

on a positive note the FOBCs were correct and I got one of the Cruises port taxes refunded.

I am curious if anyone on here is from Canada and received their FOBC.

I received mine today and it specifically states that it is in CAD currency.  Further done in the email though it states "we've provided your credit in USD".

The amount of the FOBC in Canadian currency is no where close to what it should be, however in USD it is close.

Now that some of the Future OBC's have arrived prices just went up.  That extra 25% disappeared before I could get the certificates printed.  The question is::: when you book your on board charges with a FOBC certificate, and by some miracle prices went down the normal educated route would be to cancel the charges and re-book.  Original charge goes back to your card and new payment at the lower price, done, money saved.  If your using FOBC and cancel you will loose out.  Will there be anyway to cancel, wait for the charges to show back up in your FOBC account, and then re-book at the lower miracle rate? 

4 hours ago, CK57 said:

If your using FOBC and cancel you will loose out.  Will there be anyway to cancel, wait for the charges to show back up in your FOBC account, and then re-book at the lower miracle rate? 

I for one am not applying my FOBC yet for me there is no hurry .

But that being said , I received mine yesterday and did happen to go online and check prices for a Apr 25th Singapore cruise and noticed prices were down for items I will be getting later.  They will be going down at least I think they will be.

Received my future OBC 125% yesterday. This, too, looks correct.  Just waiting for the corrected FCC to be sent now.  I've already rebooked our Alaska sailing, so now I will just wait until the corrected amount to arrive so I can apply it.  We would have been in Canada and sailing two weeks from today.   More time to plan and things to look forward to.   Hope everyone is well!

I received an email with my future OBC and called to have them put it on my cruise planner. It took a few minutes because another department needs to release it. My OBC is on my planner, now I'm hoping the prices will go down.

Final payment for my August cruise is due May 25. I was told I can ask for an extension because I'm waiting for my FCC to come in. 

On 5/14/2020 at 8:09 PM, SaraBJ said:

I am curious if anyone on here is from Canada and received their FOBC.

I received mine today and it specifically states that it is in CAD currency.  Further done in the email though it states "we've provided your credit in USD".

The amount of the FOBC in Canadian currency is no where close to what it should be, however in USD it is close.

We are from Canada. We have received our FCC and cruise planner OBC. Both are in US$

4 days ago we FINALLY received an FCC email (2 out of 3 rooms) from our cancelled March 14 cruise. The amounts are just for the base fares and do not include the extra 25% we were told we'd get. When I called the TA to inquire she said it was a 25% discount you get when you book the cruise. That doesn't sound right as I've never heard anyone on any of these boards say that. All the communications make it sound like it's a 125% credit, not 100% credit and a 25% discount. Has anyone else heard this and I'm just wrong in the way I was thinking "credit"?

10 minutes ago, GM1999 said:

4 days ago we FINALLY received an FCC email (2 out of 3 rooms) from our cancelled March 14 cruise. The amounts are just for the base fares and do not include the extra 25% we were told we'd get. When I called the TA to inquire she said it was a 25% discount you get when you book the cruise. That doesn't sound right as I've never heard anyone on any of these boards say that. All the communications make it sound like it's a 125% credit, not 100% credit and a 25% discount. Has anyone else heard this and I'm just wrong in the way I was thinking "credit"?

It should have been an FCC at 125% of your base fare if it was a cruise Royal canceled.