Itineraries release date

shel003

2 minutes ago, shel003 said:

Does anyone have an idea on when Princess will release itineraries for 2022? Specifically interested in Alaska and Australia itineraries. 

No. I guess they are waiting until re-starting cruising become clearer.

38 minutes ago, shel003 said:

Does anyone have an idea on when Princess will release itineraries for 2022? Specifically interested in Alaska and Australia itineraries. 

Yes, I’m also interested in the 2022 itineraries. Hopefully when Princess can sort out what’s happening this year & recommences sailing they will release their remaining 2022 sailings. Hopefully! 🤔

52 minutes ago, Busy Mum said:

Yes, I’m also interested in the 2022 itineraries. Hopefully when Princess can sort out what’s happening this year & recommences sailing they will release their remaining 2022 sailings. Hopefully! 🤔

Yeah I get that... just going a little stir crazy with this virus and wanting to start planning a vacation I can look forward to.

• Like 4

I was interested in late 21 or early 22 Caribbean cruises or 22 world cruise. I talked to my agent yesterday and she has not heard anything.   Usually they would have been listed by now 

1 hour ago, shel003 said:

Yeah I get that... just going a little stir crazy with this virus and wanting to start planning a vacation I can look forward to.

Oh, I feel exactly the same way!! 😁 I love nothing more than ‘researching & dreaming’ of our next cruise, or 3!! 😂😂 In comparison to ‘normal times’ there are not many cruises listed, let’s hope that improves soon! Stay safe & well shel003. Vicki. 😊

12 minutes ago, Waynetor said:

I was interested in late 21 or early 22 Caribbean cruises or 22 world cruise. I talked to my agent yesterday and she has not heard anything.   Usually they would have been listed by now 

We are also interested in late 2021 to New Zealand, not sure I’m very comfortable in any cruises before then & I can’t see our Government letting in ships any time soon. 🤷‍♀️😔

21 minutes ago, Busy Mum said:

We are also interested in late 2021 to New Zealand, not sure I’m very comfortable in any cruises before then & I can’t see our Government letting in ships any time soon. 🤷‍♀️😔

Another problem for overseas visitors to Australia is that all overseas travel is currently banned, with few exceptions. No mention of when our borders will be open other than a travel "bubble" between OZ and NZ and maybe Fiji and other selected Islands.

I just spoke with someone from HAL, a sister line to Princess, and she stated that 2022 itineraries wouldn’t be released until June 2021. Princess May have a similar timeline 😔

3 hours ago, shel003 said:

I just spoke with someone from HAL, a sister line to Princess, and she stated that 2022 itineraries wouldn’t be released until June 2021. Princess May have a similar timeline 😔

Wow, that’s a long time to have to wait to see the itineraries.  Let’s hope shel003 it’s before then. 🤞🤞

4 hours ago, shel003 said:

That is going to make it hard for me to book a cruise with Princess, if that is going to be the release date. My FCC expires on May 1st, 2022. ☹️

June is less than a month away so it isn't too long but I'd contact Princess (if possible) and ask if they are going to extend FCCs in light of COVID.  If enough people do it they may well do it, course they may already be doing it just not letting the world know

Princess World cruise 2022 was posted on the travel agents site today. It will be on the Island Princess and will be 111 days with r/t Ft Lauderdale or Los Angeles options.  I do not know when it will be bookable however.  Here is some more information on the 2022 World Cruise:

https://book.princess.com/pdf/onesource/pc/sales_marketing/Destination/2022_program_launch/world/PC_2022WorldCruiseReferenceFlyer.pdf

https://book.princess.com/pdf/onesource/pc/sales_marketing/Destination/2022_program_launch/world/PC_2022WorldCruiseAtAGlance.pdf

https://book.princess.com/pdf/onesource/pc/sales_marketing/Destination/2022_program_launch/world/PC_2022WorldCruiseBenefits.pdf

The rest of the fall 2021 to Spring 2022 should be released mid/late June through early August of this year. Summer 2022 Europe and Alaska should be released in either December of this year or January of next year, if they hold true to past deployment patterns. 

Edited by AtlantaCruiser72
  • Like 2

I recall booking our now cancelled May 2020 Baltics in early November 2018.  I'll be keeping an eye out for the 2022 Baltics starting in November 2020!  I am an optimist!!  😉 

The reason we haven't seen updated itineraries is that the cruises lines themselves don't have a clue concerning "social distancing" requirements, port availability, and CDC (and non-US equivalent) rules for cleaning, etc.  Not just for passengers,  but also for crew.  New policies and procedures need to be developed, vetted and practiced.  Itineraries will change based on countries and ports permitting cruise ship visits - and the numbers of passengers permitted off during the visit.  And they even have to determine which ships will be available - don't bet on all of them coming back.

Edited by Ride-The-Waves
  • Like 1

On 5/21/2020 at 9:50 PM, shel003 said:

Just because HAL and Princess are owned by the same corporation doesn't mean they necessarily share policies.  Often times they are very different.  Let's hope Princess doesn't make us wait that long!

12 minutes ago, voljeep said:

"get on price" for the full 111 days - $20k pp

suites showing as "sold out"

Of course they are.  People still book with FCDs and tie up the best locations just in case they feel like going.

2 minutes ago, Daniel A said:

Of course they are.  People still book with FCDs and tie up the best locations just in case they feel like going.

the deposit for 2 was , like, $11k ...

you can just use a $ 100 FCD to hold a 'world cruise' ?????

26 minutes ago, Daniel A said:

This morning I saw about 6 cruises to Mexico in addition to 3 Japan cruises for March 2022.  This afternoon, the Mexico cruises disappeared.  Now only the 3 Japan cruises.

Correction, I was only seeing 16+ day cruises.  Looking at all cruises in March 2022 there are three 7 day and less cruises from LA to Mexico and six Japan cruises of different lengths.  Sorry for the mix-up. 

4 minutes ago, voljeep said:

the deposit for 2 was , like, $11k ...

you can just use a $ 100 FCD to hold a 'world cruise' ?????

Now that I think about it, I don't think FCDs can be used for World Cruise.  But is the 11k still refundable?