Quantum of the seas

On ‎5‎/‎31‎/‎2020 at 6:44 PM, Chiliburn said:

We should have the 21-22 season released from Royal Caribbean soon as long as they don’t go bankrupt.

Its been speculated that quantum will replace voyager if it goes to Los Angeles.

Voyager has had bookings in LA from August 2021 but where removed . There’s still speculation??
Quantam has bookings that mirror ovation in Alaska for the 2021 Alaska season .Quantum may follow back to Sydney.

So I’m expecting to see 2 quantum class ships,ovation and quantum of the seas home based in Sydney for the 21-22 season .

Any thoughts?

Yep that's whats happening just booked 20/11/21 on Quantum 

• 1 month later...

Anyone looking for a good bargain cabin on quantum,there’s 2 obstructed balcony cabins on deck 13 .
13190 and 13590 are classed 10% obstructed ,which is nothing.D0DB090A-1EC0-4090-88F5-3CD9FF8DC1ED.thumb.jpeg.f00daacce3980d2088a9b42f9e274b72.jpeg

I’ve had similar cabin and they good value ,one flight of stairs up to the pool and all the action.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, takeout said:

Believe we are now getting:  Quantum, Ovation out of Sydney and Radiance from Brisbane

Next year, correct 

The 2 quantum class ( Ovation and Quantum) are mostly doing New Zealand  
and radiance will be doing the islands.

On 8/10/2020 at 3:06 AM, Kiwi Kruzer said:

Riley has a tour of the crew areas on Quantum in his latest vlog on you tube

To  be honest this ship looks like a hospital or a pshyco clinc. I mean, mirror clean floors, random stuff being put away, offices and big doors. This is ship doesnt look like the one to have a party at. Its more of like an "office ship". In any case, thanks for this video, at least I can go around the ship.. virtually 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/31/2020 at 6:44 PM, Chiliburn said:

We should have the 21-22 season released from Royal Caribbean soon as long as they don’t go bankrupt.

Its been speculated that quantum will replace voyager if it goes to Los Angeles.

Voyager has had bookings in LA from August 2021 but where removed . There’s still speculation??
Quantam has bookings that mirror ovation in Alaska for the 2021 Alaska season .Quantum may follow back to Sydney.

So I’m expecting to see 2 quantum class ships,ovation and quantum of the seas home based in Sydney for the 21-22 season .

Any thoughts?

I hope you are right. Would like to try them and compare Princess. Although I have Elite  status with Princess and am quite loyal to them.

1 hour ago, Sailaway John said:

I hope you are right. Would like to try them and compare Princess. Although I have Elite  status with Princess and am quite loyal to them.

what do you hope is right? Going broke or Quantum and Ovation in Sydney?
Quantum and Ovation has the 21-22 season on sale .

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Chiliburn said:

@gbenjo

What do you make of it graham?

Are we getting radiance ?

Have not got a clue what is going on really. Until COVID gets sorted nothing can actually get  confirmed. I think maybe the bigger ships will be utilised where ever possible as they would have a greater capacity for more guests under the COVID restraints so I assume that Is why the Quantum will go to Brisbane in lieu of Radiance but hopefully by the 21/22 season things may be sorted out.🤞🤞🤞
I know that next Monday should have seen the first of our ships, the Serenade, arrive in Sydney  but alas I will just have to mow the lawn....again.😡😡

1 hour ago, banzaii said:

It is if that's not what you want to do!  IMHO flying takes the relaxation out of cruising.

True , I only have a 45 minute train ride to Sydney.

But for pheonixx it’s a flight.

I’m glad I rolled my couple of cruises over to Ovation next season, Quantum just didn’t suit us.

19 hours ago, Chiliburn said:

True , I only have a 45 minute train ride to Sydney.

But for pheonixx it’s a flight.

I’m glad I rolled my couple of cruises over to Ovation next season, Quantum just didn’t suit us.

Isn't Quantum the same as Ovation?

I'm in Auckland so have to fly anyway 😏

1 hour ago, phoenixx said:

Isn't Quantum the same as Ovation?

I'm in Auckland so have to fly anyway 😏

Yes identical ships,the only difference is the art work and next to the pool is a cafe .

Ovation has fish&ships Quantum will have pool side cafe.

8 hours ago, Chiliburn said:

Yes identical ships,the only difference is the art work and next to the pool is a cafe .

Ovation has fish&ships Quantum will have pool side cafe.

There are a few other differences, but they're the same class of ship.

On 10/1/2020 at 2:12 PM, Chiliburn said:

Looks like Sydney isn’t going to get quantum for the 2021-2022 season .

Brisbane has it booked in place of radiance.

ECC2B4A1-A8A8-409A-AE22-5F3FC25CEB86.thumb.jpeg.11a8fdb7a128df2241d043ed939a90bb.jpeg3C9BF541-62AA-48B6-B3F6-85ABB0CB744C.thumb.jpeg.24603e7b3e9a0ce0fd1db71c19b7ab99.jpeg

We are disappointed if Quantum replaces Radiance from Brisbane. Been on Radiance twice and for us it was the perfect size ship. Where will Radiance end up?

1 hour ago, RosieCanberra said:

This is very odd, it is still listed everywhere else sailing from Sydney. We are booked on the 3 night sampler 10 December 2021 out of Sydney. 

I just checked Brisbane port schedule and it’s still the same.