They have gone :(

2 minutes ago, sgmn said:

My cruise on Allure on 20th September is still showing for sale. Wish they would cancel it so I could get my deposit back in cash 

Correction !  you are right 

all August is only China  - September still some available 

Southampton and and Northern Europe departure ports gone for aug and september 

I am now in the process of finding another holiday 😞 

it will not be a cruise but need to get away Somewhere,  we have a 3 week holiday at Disney in Florida booked for Christmas and I really do think that will be cancelled also 

Can someone wake me up when this is over.

41 minutes ago, Peewee14 said:

I am now in the process of finding another holiday 😞 

it will not be a cruise but need to get away Somewhere,  we have a 3 week holiday at Disney in Florida booked for Christmas and I really do think that will be cancelled also 

Not sure if you are in UK, but they are talking about some European countries opening up and think our 14 day quarantine will end, or at least relaxed for some countries soon. But I think it will be UK only holiday for us this year 😔.  

1 hour ago, sgmn said:

My cruise on Allure on 20th September is still showing for sale. Wish they would cancel it so I could get my deposit back in cash 

Best of luck with that. 😂

We are still waiting from March for our cancelled cruise refund

• Like 2

Well it looks like the inevitable happened 

The only cruises now available in Aug and Sept are from China, the rest have gone so I assume cancelled.

Thats our Southampton August one gone [emoji20] 

What did RCCL say about this when you called them. Have they confirmed all cruises are cancelled or have they been removed for other reasons.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

2 minutes ago, Shongar said:

What did RCCL say about this when you called them. Have they confirmed all cruises are cancelled or have they been removed for other reasons.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I called first thing and got a very vague answer,  the official line from them is that it hasn't been cancelled yet so just wait. 

I am pretty sure though after yesterdays announcement in the US about cruises that they are cancelled though. 

4 minutes ago, barryjbrooks said:

Not all European cruises have been cancelled - The latest update from RCL on their website re Health & Travel shows which European ones are cancelled at present.

I didn't say they had been cancelled , I said they had been removed from the website and are no longer on sale as of first thing this morning  which leads me to assume that they are cancelled, when you combine this with the US announcement yesterday its obvious what's happening they are being pulled. 

5 minutes ago, barryjbrooks said:

I only posted this morning to let people know that if their final payment date is today then as far as RCL are concerned some European cruises are still not cancelled and you may lose your deposit if you don’t pay or cancel yourself.

Yep defo, I called this morning to ask and got a vague answer but the official line was it was not cancelled.  I was hoping to get ahead in the Q for a refund  LOL!  

Looking to book something else now, but knowing my luck I will book somewhere else and this cruise will sail after all! 

Well I think I will cancel my November cruise.  No reason to expect it to sail and I can make a new vacation with the time I have to plan.  Sucks would've been a great cruise. 
if it is going to be a great Cruise, then please don't cancel.

wait for them to cancel (if at all), so that you don't lose your deposit

Haha, 2030 ??
If cruises are cancelled for the next 10 years, no Cruise lines will remain in business
Yeah I was just joking having been burned twice now in 2020. Should have added this [emoji1787] I guess.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Hello,

Whilst my September Anthem cruise has gone from the RCI website, it's still there in my cruise planner.

Anthem, en route from Mumbai to Suez, is not subject to US CDC control as it is not in US waters so anything could happen.

Regards,

Cublet

• Like 2

Hello,

Whilst my September Anthem cruise has gone from the RCI website, it's still there in my cruise planner.

Anthem, en route from Mumbai to Suez, is not subject to US CDC control as it is not in US waters so anything could happen.

Regards,

Cublet
What is the departure date and departure Port.?

Anthem was due a dry dock before starting from Southampton, and if memory serves me correctly it was the mandatory 5 year one which I assume she must be having .

So I would guess that's where she is heading , maybe Cadiz. 

With so many cruises pulled from the website at once I am pretty sure they are cancelled, 

I do genuinely hope I am wrong though as i would love to sail in August

3 hours ago, The_Big_M said:

As you say inevitable, not sure why you would think otherwise.

Cases are rising and it's only ideologues that wanted restrictions loosened that caused the inevitable increase.

Is that a fancy name for rioters

• Like 2
  • Haha 1