Everything... project Leonardo/Prima class!

52 minutes ago, Wendy&Grumpy said:

It won't be?

Ah, I see the confusion.  The person you quoted probably meant that it's a shame the ship as a whole won't be ready on time, not the slide itself...

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, shotodrag said:

The inaugural sailing was cancelled, but that's it so far.  Hopefully that is all that gets cancelled.

I read it as him saying the slide won't be ready and was wondering where that was coming from. 🤷‍♀️

• Like 2

Sorry for the confusion,  yes I meant the ship wasn't going to be ready for the inaugural sailing that we had booked.  I was looking forward to trying out that slide but cannot do it now as our sailing was cancelled and we wont pay those prices for the rebooking of another date.  Every time I see a new photo of ship progress (or the lack of it) it adds to my disappointment that we aren't going.. I need to stop following this topic I guess.  cheers

• Like 1

For my September cruise I can do now reservations for los Lobos, hudson‘s and the commodore room. For the others reservations are not offered.

107 days to go. No offer for the thermal spa. 

two days ago I was at the ship yard at Marghera.  Papenburg is much nicer then marghera, not so nice area there. And not many places to see the ship good.  I was at Verona and so it was a short trip. But I’m sure never to go again to marghera. 

Race Track seems dominant at the top deck. Pool deck very small. 
hoped a little more for a pop up 3D Effekt at the hull art. If you see pics from other work of the artist I think there was more potential. But maybe it is not ready yet and the balcony painting at the front is missing. I saw the ship not from the front only from the side. And the back of the Viva  ship.  

• Like 4