Farewell Sun Princess & Sea Princess?

The 2021 / 2022 Summer Highlights for Princess Cruises Australia are about to go on sale and Sun Princess and Sea Princess do not appear in the programme.  The ships appearing are Coral Princess, Emerald Princess, Pacific Princess, Royal Princess and Sapphire Princess with Coral Princess sailing the 2022 World Cruise.

Just now, IMSYDNEYAUS said:

Papua New Guinea & Solomon Islands departs Sydney 05 Mar 22 - Sydney Tokyo departs Sydney 26 Mar 22.

Sun and Sea Princesses could be going to the big cruise terminal in the sky then, aka 'The Breakers Yard.' How sad.

No mention of Sea or Sun in the schedule or anything from Western Australia,  Very glad now

that I got refunds for this year's cruises not future cruise credits, doesn't look like anything

on offer for this State for at least 2 years!  With the demise of CMV our chances of cruising look pretty grim.

42 minutes ago, Witchymob said:

No mention of Sea or Sun in the schedule or anything from Western Australia,  Very glad now

that I got refunds for this year's cruises not future cruise credits, doesn't look like anything

on offer for this State for at least 2 years!  With the demise of CMV our chances of cruising look pretty grim.

Does P&O still have sailings from WA? If not they should consider it.

18 hours ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

No Hawaii/Tahiti round trip from Australia? 

Yes - on Coral , but I see this has been answered already.

Sorry, but I don’t understand the bringing of Pacific Princess to Australia over either the Sea or Sun? Unless of course they (Carnival PL) have buyers for them ?

Edited by Porky55

7 hours ago, drsel said:

What about April and May 2021 Cruises on Sea Princess?
what about the Grand Princess Cruises from Singapore in March 2021?

Way things are going in Australia, all our Princess Summer 2021 cruises will be cancelled. Sad 😢

Edited by Porky55