What do you think the odds are that they will require.....

Shippy

Got the vaccination and they gave hubby his so he did not have to wait till Sat. Had a slight reaction. Dizzy and Nauseous for about 20 mins then tired. Fine today!!!

As written above ,we are Marion county Fl. Hernando and another county have the Publix pharmacy appointments also. The appointments for 7th/8th/ and 9th were gone in a flash at 8-8:30 am yesterday morning.

• Like 1

Yippppeeee I got the vaccine today.  I am an RN working in an outpatient surgery center. Considered tier 2.  I got the Moderna vaccine. So far so good.  My sister got the Pfizer vaccine and had her second dose yesterday. Her only symptom was a sore arm.  

047B9B57-6FDC-4D9F-B823-0EC5E7FD0FE0.jpeg

• Like 6

This is the first day in over nine months when a Regent brochure came in the mail and I didn’t immediately throw it in the trash. I feel hopeful that we will be able to travel again in the not too distant future. Two family members who are in the very at risk category have upcoming appointments. I myself have one in a couple months in a mega center. As long as the vaccines are provided by the federal govt I have faith anyone who wants a vaccine will have it by fall 🙏 Good luck to all. Stay vigilant in keeping safe. Light is at the end of the tunnel.  

• Like 1

My husband and I got our first Moderna shot Jan. 2 and will get the 2nd on Jan 30--Feb 13 we have 95% immunity!! Going out to a restaurant the first time since March. We have an Alaskan cruise planned for August along with the Denali trip--got the 2 cabin upgrade to a penthouse on the Explorer!! We were on the Mariner cruise last year and flew home 19 days early from Sydney. Can't wait for August!

7 minutes ago, sassyw said:

My husband and I got our first Moderna shot Jan. 2 and will get the 2nd on Jan 30--Feb 13 we have 95% immunity!! Going out to a restaurant the first time since March. We have an Alaskan cruise planned for August along with the Denali trip--got the 2 cabin upgrade to a penthouse on the Explorer!! We were on the Mariner cruise last year and flew home 19 days early from Sydney. Can't wait for August!

Please take care of yourself even with the shot as you do NOT have 95% immunity, you have a 95% chance of having immunity. You might be one of the 5 out of 100 people who can still catch it. 

Alaska in 2021 is probably not going to happen...the Regent ships are in Europe and planning on sailing there until the CDC changes their restrictions.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Pcardad said:

Alaska in 2021 is probably not going to happen...the Regent ships are in Europe and planning on sailing there until the CDC changes their restrictions.

pcardad, are you perchance predicting that Splendor, Voyager, and Mariner will have as much of summer season as possible with Explorer starting 10/11 in Tokyo and Navigator starting 11/5 in Miami for South America circumnavigation?

7 hours ago, mrlevin said:

If they are going to create and sell new itineraries, they better get moving fast.

15 minutes ago, SusieQft said:

Crystal tried that last fall, and needless to say it was a resounding failure.

IMO, until there is clarity on when international tourist travel will open up it would be pointless to introduce alternative itineraries.

Like all of us, I am sure the cruise lines are waiting to see how effective the vaccine roll-out is over the coming months. 

• Like 2