Europe 2022 schedules?

sattva

On 12/16/2020 at 9:43 AM, Mary229 said:

I was on that cruise.  They expect you to make a decision by the 20th so I would be checking to see if that date has moved up also.   

Updated today by HAL (Voyage of the Vikings, summer 2022

)  apologized for confusion, said I'd have an confirmation of new cruise information by January 15, 2021.  Should be new Europe cruise schedule

for 2022 also.

Edited by BJzink
Needed to correct date.

12 minutes ago, BJzink said:

)  apologized for confusion, said I'd have an confirmation of new cruise information by January 15, 2021.  Should be new Europe cruise schedule

for 2022 also.

Are you saying that 2022 schedule is now online?  I am waiting for the Europe and Canada/NE sailings and don't see them yet.  Celebrity has theirs out but I would like to see what HAL has to offer before booking anything.  Also hoping to see the South America 2023 itineraries soon.  We were scheduled with HAL for SA for Feb 2021 which was cancelled.  

1 hour ago, BJzink said:

for 2022 also.

Yes I got this but originally they were requiring a response from passengers by December 20th.  Make sure they extended your decision date.  I opted out because there was a complete lack of information

We are also anxiously awaiting the release of Europe 2022 dates. We’re booked for a Med cruise in May-June 2021 and don’t feel particularly convinced it will actually sail. I’m wondering if HAL knows this and is in the process of moving over people from 2021 itineraries in Europe to 2022 so that they have the “first dibs” before they’re made available to the general public. I know there were some other cruises scheduled for 2021 that just moved cruisers to same type of itineraries for 2022. I’d be pretty happy with a similar move rather than have to deal with reimbursements and FCC all over again. (We were originally booked on this cruise for June 2020 and then October 2020 before moving it again to May 2021.)

• Like 1

We too are booked for May but have heard nothing. I read that  Cunard cancelled May sailings, so thinking this is a distinct possibility specially when our ship has moved from Europe to the pacific.
would be nice if they did the lift and shift.  

The only year to year "move-over" offers I am aware of from 2021 to 2022 were for those booked on Grand World, Grand South America, Grand Africa and Voyage of Vikings. There were also some South America , Asia and Aus/NZ sailings from Jan-Mar 2021 being moved to Jan-Mar 2022 as the entire 2020/21 Winter season for those regions is now cancelled.

• Like 1

On 12/20/2020 at 8:29 PM, AtlantaCruiser72 said:

The only year to year "move-over" offers I am aware of from 2021 to 2022 were for those booked on Grand World, Grand South America, Grand Africa and Voyage of Vikings. There were also some South America , Asia and Aus/NZ sailings from Jan-Mar 2021 being moved to Jan-Mar 2022 as the entire 2020/21 Winter season for those regions is now cancelled.

And I’m hoping a similar offer is replicated if all or part of the Med season for 2021 is cancelled. No guarantee, I know, but it would certainly make rebooking easier. 

• Like 1