Europe 2022 schedules?

sattva

Any idea when the HAL schedules for spring/summer '22 will be issued?  Or when they usually come out?  In these crisis times, lots of things are unpredictable, but I'd like to start planning.  Thanks!

• Thanks 1

Usually, you could expect them in December, but now, who knows.  I’m also interested in ‘22 itineraries, so we ,use be patient.  Princess just released theirs a couple of days ago, and NCL recently, so hopefully HAL will catch up soon.

6 hours ago, BJzink said:

I was on the Voyage of the Viking cruise for 2021, moved to summer 2022 - was told I would have my itinerary and confirmation by December 15, 2020.  

Thank you! That would mean the Europe program for 2022 could be out the 15th of Dec 2020? Fingers crossed!

6 hours ago, BJzink said:

I was on the Voyage of the Viking cruise for 2021, moved to summer 2022 - was told I would have my itinerary and confirmation by December 15, 2020.  

Thanks for the information. Which 2021 cruise date and ship were you originally booked on?

The date I was to get a new confirmation for my "Voyage of the Vikings" moved to summer 2022, and HAL does not have any information yet.  I understand they are crazy busy trying to rebook cruises, but shouldn't give a deadline date, or keep their TA's appraised of postponed bookings.  

2 hours ago, BJzink said:

The date I was to get a new confirmation for my "Voyage of the Vikings" moved to summer 2022, and HAL does not have any information yet.  I understand they are crazy busy trying to rebook cruises, but shouldn't give a deadline date, or keep their TA's appraised of postponed bookings.  

I was on that cruise.  They expect you to make a decision by the 20th so I would be checking to see if that date has moved up also.