Joy shore excursions from Jamaica

jdd

2 hours ago, jdd said:

Has anyone booked on any of the Joy cruises leaving from Jamaica seen any shore excursions available?   We are sailing early Sept and still showing 0.  

Thanks!

I am booked on the September 11th sailing and I have 0 shore excursions available also. They should show up soon. 

Tracie 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, MsTabbyKats said:

Just curious....are any to places where you'll be in contact with "non-excursion" people....shopping, beaches etc?

There are definitely a few, such as Tabayana beach club in Roatan, and others that would put you in close contact with others not on the ship...

• Like 1

We are booked on the August 21 sailing and there are 60 excursions listed.  I hope more show up or I will have to ask advise on the beachy excursions as most of these ports are new to us.  We have taken land trips to Belize and Cozumel and have been to Ocho Rios port but that's all.  If any of you have suggestions with the limited number available let me know please.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, SpainAlien said:

What are the prices like? Are they still quite high or have they been discounted because you have no choice, like MSC did?  Or perhaps a discounted bundle?

I think the prices are pretty much on par with past pricing. No discounts except for the $50 off and if you have a latitude discount. 

In 2018 I did the Tabyana Beach excursion in Roatan which cost $85 per person. I did the same excursion in 2019 and paid $85. For some odd reason I booked the same excursion again for 2021 and the price remained $85. 

8 hours ago, SpainAlien said:

What are the prices like? Are they still quite high or have they been discounted because you have no choice, like MSC did?  Or perhaps a discounted bundle?

The prices for September 2021 out of Jamaica are cheaper than the August sailings. The balcony I booked not a sail away was around 1700 for September 11th. I believe the cheapest room is running about 500 pp.  The August sailings are slightly higher starting around 680 pp. The sail away rates do not include anything and you can not pick your room. They have the special now were you can get a package deal. 

21 minutes ago, EllieinNJ said:

What is scheduled for entertainment?  Are the big shows the same like before or is there something new?

All shows are the same. No new entertainment compared to when I was on the Joy in October 2919. 
I doubt it will happen but I would love to see something other than Footloose. Of all of NCLs Broadway productions, this is my least favorite.