Anyone have a cruise they booked before Covid that is still scheduled to sail?

vjmatty

I'm just curious to see if there are any bookings that have remained intact, without having to be rebooked at a new (and most likely higher) price. Unfortunately the sale of the Pacific Princess canceled my last pre-Covid booking, for October of this year, so I wonder if any original sailings have survived all of these changes. 

Yes, we always book 2 yrs in advance.  We cruise in January and book on board.  January 2020 we booked a B2B for January 2022, which is still on schedule. In January 2019, we booked a B2B for January-2021, both were cancelled.   Looking forward to getting back on board.

• Like 1

Booked the Discovery for April 2022 back in October 2019! Snagged one of the elusive window suites for a great price. Looking at same cabin on other sailings, they have increased well over $1000 per person! Fingers crossed it sails...

• Like 2

9 hours ago, vjmatty said:

Thanks for the responses…. I’m glad to see Princess isn’t canceling every single sailing in an effort to rebook everyone to a higher fare. 

Actually, I just had a Princess sailing canceled and they allowed me to move it to another cruise with price and promo protection.... kind of like Celebrity's Lift and Shift.    

I also had a cruise on another cruiseline canceled and there was no lift and shift sailing available.  They were going to take away all the perks, some of which were obtained via a previous sailing being chartered.  Well, I had to go way up the line and although they couldn't protect the pricing, they did honor the OBC and perks that we had been promised.  If they hadn't, why would we even have bothered rebooking another sailing?  

• Like 1

Sort of- We had booked the inaugural sailings in the Caribbean on the Discovery- ship won't be out, but the itineraries moved over to the Regal. For now, we're still planning to go, but not 100% committed as the sailing on the new Discovery was one of the main draws for us