When is check in?

marienbad

8 hours ago, kasowell2 said:

Just tried to check in on our July 17 cruise and it says I must use the app and checkin is now closed. When I go to the app it doesn’t show anything. At least they are working on it

Just installed the app this morning.  So it will be the only option for check-in?

1 hour ago, cltnccruisers said:

Just installed the app this morning.  So it will be the only option for check-in?

I don't know if it will be the only way but I did find it easier to check on the app if only for the feature to be able to scan your passport info using the camera.

29 minutes ago, wrk2cruise said:

I don't know if it will be the only way but I did find it easier to check on the app if only for the feature to be able to scan your passport info using the camera.

OCI doesn't show on the app for my cruise yet.  Regular web page says "Check-in is now closed".  I expect I'll see it once OCI becomes available for our cruise.  

8 hours ago, cltnccruisers said:

Not sure about only option but when reading the web page about installing the app it did say having to answer health questions the day before the cruise

59 minutes ago, kasowell2 said:

Not sure about only option but when reading the web page about installing the app it did say having to answer health questions the day before the cruise

I think that is separate from the OCI.  We shall see.

Just now, tunaman2011 said:

Greetings

Wasn't able to get past the "Contract" page and get an arrival time.  Anyone get all the way through?

Good Sailing

Tom

I had this issue when trying to use my laptop, but when I switched to the app, I was able to complete check in.  If you haven't, I recommend trying the app.

2 minutes ago, KAE27 said:

I had this issue when trying to use my laptop, but when I switched to the app, I was able to complete check in.  If you haven't, I recommend trying the app.

I have the app but don't see "Check-In" anywhere.  Could you steer me in the proper direction?

Thanks

6 minutes ago, tunaman2011 said:

I have the app but don't see "Check-In" anywhere.  Could you steer me in the proper direction?

Thanks

Hmmm, interesting.  On my app it's right in the middle on the bottom.  

IMG_1344.PNG

1 minute ago, KAE27 said:

Hmmm, interesting.  On my app it's right in the middle on the bottom.  

IMG_1344.PNG

Thank you!!!    Had to log out and back into the app to get this screen.  We are so excited that we are 1 step closer to being at sea again.

Good Sailing

Tom

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tunaman2011 said:

Thank you!!!    Had to log out and back into the app to get this screen.  We are so excited that we are 1 step closer to being at sea again.

Good Sailing

Tom

I've had to do that before to "shake up" the app into cooperating, too.  Happy you could get in!  🙂