Deployment 2023-24 booking season begins

55 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

I'll be happy as well.  Just booked a Christmas 2022 sailing on the Harmony for probably half of what Wonder will be.

We have four Harmony cruises booked from December 2022 through April 2023 (all in suites), and it will be fine with us if Wonder replaces her.😃 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, orville99 said:

We have four Harmony cruises booked from December 2022 through April 2023 (all in suites), and it will be fine with us if Wonder replaces her.😃 

The suites would be the issue through as there are far less on Wonder.  When they replaced AL with Wonder in Europe many people were downgraded

3 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

The suites would be the issue through as there are far less on Wonder.  When they replaced AL with Wonder in Europe many people were downgraded

I saw that that Christmas cruise on the HM for next year already has no suites left

5 minutes ago, molly361 said:

I saw that that Christmas cruise on the HM for next year already has no suites left

None of the Harmony sailings have suites.  They have all been pulled.  Only two balcony categories, one OV and one inside are available 4D, 2J, 4N and 4V

Edited by Ourusualbeach
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, erinsmom03 said:

So the Quantum cruise to Hawaii at the end of the Alaska season in 2023 still hasn't shown back up. Is it normal that it would disappear for this long? I know I saw it on December 1st for a short while before I got error messages. It hasn't returned since.

I saw it disappear too but booked the pricier Ovation Hawaii cruise instead. If the Quatum sailing shows up again, hopefully I can re-price Ovation. We’re planning to stay on for the transpacific too. Presumably the two itineraries will be similar. 

22 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

They are all GS, and there are 28 on Wonder compared to 32 on Harmony, so hopefully they will survive. If not, we are happy in JS. I would not want to bet on anyone in a CLS however.

Edited by orville99

12 minutes ago, CTCruiser76 said:

This is very interesting.... we were just looking at suites on the Harmony this week, now they are all 'gone'. 

If/when they switch these sailings to the Wonder, any idea when they will announce it?

Fortunately for us, our bookings were made months ago (3 were L&S from cancelled 2020-2021 bookings). They are supposed to start releasing the May 2023-April 2024 Caribbean itineraries next week, so the switch may be announced then as well.

Edited by orville99

2 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

We also  know Wonder is doing a TA back to the US in the fall of 2022

RCL website is showing the Trans Atlantic in the fall of 2022 (30 October2022) the cruises from Asia (25 November 2022). Is there any insight into what she is actually doing, as it is impossible to be in both places?

6 minutes ago, woodscruise said:

RCL website is showing the Trans Atlantic in the fall of 2022 (30 October2022) the cruises from Asia (25 November 2022). Is there any insight into what she is actually doing, as it is impossible to be in both places?

That is what I just posted.  She will be sailing from PC.

7 minutes ago, woodscruise said:

The insight or supposition is that Wonder replaces Harmony in PCN once she completes the TA in Oct. 2022.  

With Harmony effectively closing all bookings starting with her Nov. 6 2022 sail date it gives the appearance she may be moving out of Port Canaveral.  

Wonder never could complete the TA in Oct. 2022 that ends in Port Canaveral AND then make it to Asia to perform the Nov and Dec. 2022 cruises from there.  

Now with a 2023 sail date test load showing Wonder in Port Canaveral in 2023 the pieces are coming together that Wonder replaces Harmony in Port Canaveral and stays in the US.

It's unconfirmed at this point but it sure looks that way.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Ashland said:

So Harmony will stay at PC through most of 2022 right ??

Through October 2022 nothing changes that we know of.  Nov. 6, 2022 appears to be the first mostly now closed Harmony date.  

Edited by twangster
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, rockmom said:

Well, the deployment flyer is still showing both 7 night Caribbean and Europe release as 'week of 12/13' and we know that pretty much never means Monday. So hopefully in the next day or two we'll finally see them posted and for sale.  

Yeah, I'm sure those will pop up. It's those "coming soon" that I'm waiting on. Kinda want to start a pool (bragging rights only; Price is Right rules, closest without going past) on when they open Northeast cruises. I'm taking March 9th.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, rockmom said:

Well, the deployment flyer is still showing both 7 night Caribbean and Europe release as 'week of 12/13' and we know that pretty much never means Monday. So hopefully in the next day or two we'll finally see them posted and for sale.  

Ones I remember In past "Week of" has been anywhere from Monday late afternoon-Thursday late at nite, if not delayed again. Few times remember being up at 3am waiting for my Choice Cabins/Cruises. Many sleepless nites over last 10yrs to get my Fav Cabin on B4B's

• Like 2

2 hours ago, xtremegk said:

Yeah, I'm sure those will pop up. It's those "coming soon" that I'm waiting on. Kinda want to start a pool (bragging rights only; Price is Right rules, closest without going past) on when they open Northeast cruises. I'm taking March 9th.

I'm waiting for the "coming soon" Canada NE to open.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, xtremegk said:

We didn't wait for Royal - we booked on Celebrity last week.