Check In Time??

cello56

I just completed the check in for our November cruise. Is it strange that the only check in time option was 3pm? I completed the check in process in the first 15 minutes the check in window was open for us. I wonder why there we no choices of times - just the 3pm slot I had to take. Am I missing something here? I understand they have to stagger everyone for health checks, but I thought that by starting our process at 12:15AM I would have had an earlier time. Just wondering. 

2 hours ago, cello56 said:

I just completed the check in for our November cruise. Is it strange that the only check in time option was 3pm? I completed the check in process in the first 15 minutes the check in window was open for us. I wonder why there we no choices of times - just the 3pm slot I had to take. Am I missing something here? I understand they have to stagger everyone for health checks, but I thought that by starting our process at 12:15AM I would have had an earlier time. Just wondering. 

Same here for both Allure and Indy  There have been lots of reports of this.  Now people on my Harmony cruise in November can check in but can't pick ANY boarding time.  Hopefully it will sort itself out or there will be a BIG cluster--- at 3m😇

• Like 1

I called support as I could check in, but was not given any time slots.  Others on the same cruise were given time slots for after departure time.  I was told to keep checking.  A couple of days later the slot time that was after departure opened up, so we took it, just to have something.  Since then, more times have opened up and we have switched to 2 hours earlier.  Just keep checking.  

1 hour ago, ThelovelyRach said:

When I was on Allure my boarding time was 1pm. I ignore the time they said I must come. I drop my bags with porters at 11 am they allow us to board  at 11:39. It took about 30 mins.check in was a week before cruise.

Interesting, we just got off Independence and had an 11am check in time. We got there right at eleven and people who had 11:30 or later were told to wait outside until their assigned time. So there was a group standing around waiting until the time on the boarding pass. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, MikeandRon said:

STILL no times for Oct 6 Indy, 45 days. Check in letter received this AM.  Tired of this kaka.

Expect lots of this stuff as they rework all the processes. Probably even more

fun awaits onboard with a crew that’s out of practice.

On 8/22/2021 at 4:32 AM, TheBucketLister said:

I had the same and only 3pm slot for my November Freedom of the Seas.  However on my Mariner of the Seas in October I had five slots available to select and the earliest was 1pm.

Same for our Nov 20 Symphony cruise we had 5 slots available to select and the earliest was 1pm

23 hours ago, ThelovelyRach said:

When I was on Allure my boarding time was 1pm. I ignore the time they said I must come. I drop my bags with porters at 11 am they allow us to board  at 11:39. It took about 30 mins.check in was a week before cruise.

WAs this pre-covid?