My.silversea.com and UK office phones not working

PG101

2 minutes ago, wcc19 said:

Similar experience here - login page came up and told to change my password.  Tried to change the PW but then it went down again.

Have been trying but still saying cannot connect to site 😞 or  site not secure!!!

34 minutes ago, Silver Spectre said:

According to the London office earlier today it was to be up and fully functional by 6pm London time. Make of that what you will!

According to my rep at SS-she is here in the states, she has not been given a time yet. She said right now it looks like it will be sooner rather than later but she didn't want to give me a date because she really has not been given one. I spoke with her earlier today as well.

Looks like the London office is wrong.

12 hours ago, Lois R said:

Hi Missy, Good morning.  I am having my coffee..........my silversea is still not working.

As for my ports? I think we were supposed to go to Tenerife and when I look now, that is not listed but all the other places look the same.  I have never been to this part of Europe so it is all new to me🙂

Hi Lois, I head for South Dakota on Thursday so hoping mySs comes up tomorrow so I can do shore excursions before I leave.  Especially important since we can't do our own thing in Italy and now that I have 4 new ports to read about.

M

If the ships were operating at or near capacity, the inability to pre-register for tours would concern me greatly.  But I gather that such is (happily or unhappily, depending upon one's POV) not the case.  So it's likely that there will be ample availability when booking onboard. 

Nonetheless, this situation doubtless disturbs management at least as much as it does guests.  Let's hope the issues are cured soon.

The UK version of the Silversea site has at last let me get into MySilversea

It forces a password change to get in, and that indeed lets you in to your account

It gives all bookings you have as normel

But the Veneiian Loyalty statement is still unavailable

• Like 1

moraira, same here in US, no loyalty statement and Silversea changed my Venetian Society member number.  Alas, three Silversea  bookings made in last ten days invoices show no Venetian discount (have near 250 days sailed).  My TA and Silversea trying to fix but there is a back log.

Good afternoon/morning ☀️ has everyone who's got into my silversea been asked for a new password?? Always makes me a little nervous when I'm always told never give any details which you have not asked for ..!! Maybe being a little paranoid!!!!

• Like 1

Hi🙂, yes, you have to submit a new password. What details are you talking about? You just click on that link that already has your email address and they email you a temporary password and then you change it.  Easy Peasy🙂

• Like 1

2 hours ago, WesW said:

moraira, same here in US, no loyalty statement and Silversea changed my Venetian Society member number.  Alas, three Silversea  bookings made in last ten days invoices show no Venetian discount (have near 250 days sailed).  My TA and Silversea trying to fix but there is a back log.

Ditto here too. The 3 future sailings are all there. Had to do the via email PW change, which isnt a problem. 

• Like 1

The one thing I see differently on my sailings.......well, on my upcoming sailing......the day we are in Madeira,  it says there are no excursions......but there are multiple ones offered. I booked one. Looks like something got out of wack and hopefully they will fix it.

7 minutes ago, Gourmet Gal said:

Logged into mysilversea after changing the password but none of the tabs are working. Cannot see bookings, profile or anything.  What a mess.

All good here ... Changed password & straight in !! All bookings showing.profile etc..the only thing not showing is Venetian society sailed days ..

6 hours ago, Lois R said:

Hi🙂, yes, you have to submit a new password. What details are you talking about? You just click on that link that already has your email address and they email you a temporary password and then you change it.  Easy Peasy🙂

Yes Lois it was as you say easy peasy...I was just worried about them asking to use a new password with all the problems they have experienced I thought it might be a scam !!! Once again just paranoid !!! But now all sorted 🚢

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Gourmet Gal said:

Logged into mysilversea after changing the password but none of the tabs are working. Cannot see bookings, profile or anything.  What a mess.

Sorry you having issues. 

• Like 1

On 9/7/2021 at 9:01 AM, cruiseej said:

I just noticed a post on a FB group which Mark Conroy posted last night saying "It should be on line on Tuesday". It's 3 pm in Monaco, 9 am in Miami, and it's still down. We'll see!

How do you get to Mark Conroys Facebook post. Can you provide the name of it?

So glad silversea is back up and I hope running. Hopeful for Antarctica this year

thank you!