Oasis docking at 1pm

fla gang

26 minutes ago, lovelife said:

We had a medical issue on board (not Covid-related) and therefore arrived an hour early.  It is not the first visit to this port.

So is Canaveral the embarkation port, or is this a stop on the cruise, or only medical stop?

3 minutes ago, fla gang said:

So is Canaveral the embarkation port, or is this a stop on the cruise, or only medical stop?

The Oasis is homeported in Cape Liberty, NJ, for the summer. (this is her final NJ sailing)) Canaveral is a port stop on the "Bahamas" itinerary that she is sailing.  🙂 

• Like 1

I finally remembered to log onto the Port Canaveral webcam and watch her enter the channel today. I tracked her on marine traffic and logged on just as she was entering the channel.  Such a beautiful lady! We sailed on her in the Med pre-amplification and then were booked 2x for the current itinerary only to have it canceled. I am so bummed.  She is at the top of my bucket list just to see the amplification.

Edited by cured

1 hour ago, Another_Critic said:

We had three medical issues last week and arrived 2.5 hours early.

Yes, happen's more then most realize. Had people Helo'd off my Ship, sped up, slowed down, returned to and missed Ports. Second to last Cruise was on(2019) had one removed before sailing, 4 more during Cruise. All Medical Emergency's 

Edited by ONECRUISER