Ultimate Dining Prices: How do u know when its on Sale?

Is there some way to keep an eye on if the Ultimate Dining Package goes on sale?

We are on the Oasis next Aug and when it went on sale a few weeks ago, I was incorrectly told I could NOT cancel and rebook and its not on sale anymore.

Some have said sales are on Black Friday... any suggestions from the Cruise Veterans?

48 minutes ago, Project-College said:

Is there some way to keep an eye on if the Ultimate Dining Package goes on sale?

We are on the Oasis next Aug and when it went on sale a few weeks ago, I was incorrectly told I could NOT cancel and rebook and its not on sale anymore.

Some have said sales are on Black Friday... any suggestions from the Cruise Veterans?

Really the only way to know for sure is to check in the cruise planner every few days or so and keep track. Sometimes the price will be reduced during a sale and sometimes it won't. And sometimes it may even be reduced randomly when there is no sale going on.

There is actually a sale on at the moment ("Trick or Treat" Hallowe'en sale) but be aware that the word "sale" has a different meaning to Royal than it does to most "normal" people. Do not be swayed by claims of XX% off because nobody knows what the original price that's being discounted is. Look only at the bottom line.

17 minutes ago, DCPIV said:

Yes, just check it every now and then for pricing.

You always can just buy it to make sure you get it and then cancel/rebuy later if you find a better price.

Agree. Keep checking. I got ultimate beverage package for $49.99. Will keep looking at it.

• Like 2

We are booked on the Oasis B2B Feb 2022. I have seen 3 different prices for these two cruises in the past week. 

Best $173

Then it was $199 now $237.

So, there is no best time other than when you see a low price. $173 is the best I have seen.  

2 hours ago, artvlay said:

So, if the black Friday sale is lower that the price I already paid what is the best procedure to get the lower price?  Cancel online and the repurchase? 

Yep. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lfreda said:

$167 on the Anthem for April...I was going to wait until Black Friday but that seems really cheap. 

I booked my UDP for 28.00pp per day. That was 168 on Allure for a 6 night cruise. Best price I seen. I will keep checking, especially on Black Friday, Cyber Monday