Princess theater show times?

Micklest

10 minutes ago, Micklest said:

Hi. Trying to decide on dining times, and I wonder about when the shows start in the theater. Are there two shows a night for each production, as with Holland America? 

On the Sky right now, the shows are at 8PM and 10PM. Only one production show this cruise, Rock Opera is tonight. The other shows are a "comedian", a magician and a singer. Pretty thin compared to Princess offerings pre-COVID, hopefully they ramp thing up soon.

2 hours ago, Micklest said:

Hi. Trying to decide on dining times, and I wonder about when the shows start in the theater. Are there two shows a night for each production, as with Holland America? 

Three weeks ago on Majestic the Princess Theater performances were at 1930 & 2130.

Thanks for the information - will be on Majestic in February and also trying to decide on dining times.   About how long do the shows last?  I know they used to be about an hour but last couple of years seems they cut them back to 35 to 45 minutes.  Wondering if we could do the 7:30 show and then dinner but if shows last an hour would be late dinner for us.   

Jill

1 hour ago, jill1349 said:

Thanks for the information - will be on Majestic in February and also trying to decide on dining times.   About how long do the shows last?  I know they used to be about an hour but last couple of years seems they cut them back to 35 to 45 minutes.  Wondering if we could do the 7:30 show and then dinner but if shows last an hour would be late dinner for us.   

Jill

The shows are about that length still. Back in August, the show times on the Majestic were 7 and 9:15. It was great to be able to go to the show at 7 and dinner at 8. If the show times are later next month on my cruise on the Caribbean Princess, then I may move my dinner to before the show.

Edited by geoherb

On 11/22/2021 at 11:36 AM, Micklest said:

You need to specify which ship as all ships don’t have the same times. 

Tom🤔

• Like 2