Mardi Gras / Live / Solo / Nov-27-Dec-04-2021...

sid_9169

29 minutes ago, Roscoe13 said:

Right, I will be platinum on my next cruise and it says "rooms ready".  That seems to be a change in the post covid cruising conundrum... 

Are you in a suite? If so, you're cabin should be ready. If not, maybe yes, maybe no..... 

8 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

The guys at work want me to bring them some Hennessy Pure White, so I'm lugging along my mil-spec suitcase for the mission...

PXL_20211125_004126765.jpg

Don't ever remember seeing Manny, Moe, & Jack's faces on a suitcase before! :classic_tongue:

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

48 minutes ago, Jamman54 said:

Don't ever remember seeing Manny, Moe, & Jack's faces on a suitcase before! :classic_tongue:

Check out the rug underneath Manny, Moe & Jack’s faces on the suitcase. Uh huh. 

Love your reviews, Jamman. 

Safe travels to you, Sid. Thanks for taking us along. 

Watch out for that random raccoon...lol.

Hennessy Pure White has been sold out at where I work for weeks, not that that has anything to do with your ship.  Carry on, good sir.

Edited by meatball_nyc
Hennessy Pure White of course
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, meatball_nyc said:

Check out the rug underneath Manny, Moe & Jack’s faces on the suitcase. Uh huh. 

Love your reviews, Jamman. 

Safe travels to you, Sid. Thanks for taking us along. 

Watch out out for that random raccoon...lol.

Hennessy Pure White has been sold out at where I work for weeks, not that that has anything to do with your ship.  Carry on, good sir.

Who are these white henny drinkers?! I see posts and people asking about it every where. Am I missing out? Like I need another beverage to drink. 😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, sid_9169 said:

I was "this close" to picking up the brand new Google Pixel 6 Pro, but I decided to try and get a few more miles out of the trusty rusty Pixel 3 XL, with the even trustier and rustier Pixel II XL in a supporting role... I'll hold off on the other one until they come down from the $899 price tag...

PXL_20211125_000247451.jpg

Just got the Google Pixel 6 through T Mobile for 600.00, less 300 for my wife's trade in, so it was 300 spread over 24 months and a 70.00 per month including taxes for the two of us together including unlimited gigs and expanded 5G service.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Who are these white henny drinkers?! I see posts and people asking about it every where. Am I missing out? Like I need another beverage to drink. 😆

Henny is popular because the distiller made the decision to only distribute in the Caribbean and a few Euro countries.  So makes it "rare". (I think a couple of distributers in Jersey get their hands on it occasionally.). It is a lighter color and slightly smoother taste than regular cognac.  But in the end it's just a variant of cognac.  

SID....Just watch the # bottles you bring back and declare all of them.  You may have to pay a small duty if over the limit, but the last thing you want is for customs to snatch the whole suitcase.

See you on Saturday.

• Like 3

Good morning Sid, Happy Thanksgiving! I was just wondering about something. Thinking about Port Canaveral and Cocoa Beach, I can't think of any "higher end" establishments like the kinds you like to frequent when you cruise out of Miami. Just wondering what your plans are for your pre cruise time in Port Canaveral? 😎🍺

• Like 3

10 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Honestly, never had a sip of it myself... The guys I work with seem to think it's something special, so I bring back a couple of bottles...

• Like 1

Testing day!!!... I'm nervous and excited at the same time. Nervous that I'll bungle the test somehow, and excited to get it over with and get my "official" results. I considered trying to do it on my phone, but I think that the Chromebook would be easier, leaving my hands free. Only thing is, I don't have internet at home so I'll have to take it over to my old job and bogart their internet... But first, I've got to chug down this pot of black coffee...

• Like 8

18 minutes ago, Jamman54 said:

Good morning Sid, Happy Thanksgiving! I was just wondering about something. Thinking about Port Canaveral and Cocoa Beach, I can't think of any "higher end" establishments like the kinds you like to frequent when you cruise out of Miami. Just wondering what your plans are for your pre cruise time in Port Canaveral? 😎🍺

Port Canaveral looks pretty bleak compared to Miami... I've got a couple of places in mind, but nothing close to what I'm used to. I would like to get myself some Florida stone crab claws, since they're in season... As for drinks, we'll see what happens when I get there. Either way, it's just a jumping off point to the cruise...

• Like 1