ms Nieuw Statendam in Port Everglades November 28, 2021

Scrapnana

Nieuw Statendam is scheduled to be at Pier 26 (Starboard to) arriving at 5:30 am and departing on a 7-day Eastern Caribbean cruise at 4 pm.

Cruise itinerary map for Holland America Line 7 Night Eastern Caribbean (84962)

Also in port are Celebrity Edge at Pier 25 (6 am - 4:30 pm), Celebrity Equinox at Pier 29 (4:30 am - 5:30 pm), Odyssey of the Seas at Pier 18 (5:15 am - 5 pm), and Enchantment of the Seas at Pier 19 (already in port and departing at 5 pm).

The PTZtv webcams can be found at https://www.ftlauderdalewebcam.com/ and https://www.portevergladeswebcam.com/.

Next up:  Rotterdam on Wednesday, December 1.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

There's a late change to the ever changing PE schedule.  Caribbean Princess is in port November 27, currently shown to leave today at 5PM, spend the night at sea, and return to pier 2 at 6PM, and depart at 4PM.  That departure should be her first with passengers so there may be a bit of extra hoopla associated with it.

Roy

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, VMax1700 said:

Excuse me for prying, but it is 3am in BC!  Are you still up from Saturday or making a very early start to Sunday? 🤔

Lol....had trouble sleeping, and hardly ever get to watch a sail in! 

L.

Just now, VMax1700 said:

How is your area coping after the storm last week?  You had some damage in your area I think?

I live central Vancouver Island,  and we escaped the worst. Horrible situation in the metro Vancouver area though. By the time all is said and done, it will be Canada's largest natural disaster.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, VMax1700 said:

How is your area coping after the storm last week?  You had some damage in your area I think?

And thank you for asking! Transport of goods is our biggest problem.  We have 2 major highways where bridges fell, kilometers of highway have simply washed away, and rivers have carved new channels. 

L.

6 minutes ago, leerathje said:

And thank you for asking! Transport of goods is our biggest problem.  We have 2 major highways where bridges fell, kilometers of highway have simply washed away, and rivers have carved new channels. 

L.

Some of the newsfeeds I have looked at have been frightening.  The damage to the infrastructure will take a long time to replace.  We drove from Vancouver to Kelowna in September 2019 and marvelled at the road construction and how it stood the best that winter could throw at it.

Our son is currently moving from Kitsilano to the Spanish Banks area and even there the damage is substantial.

• Like 1