HAL site issues?

grest

Hi, All,

9:14 AM PST. Just logged in to HAL's website. No problem. On my cruise on Rotterdam on 12/01/21, had major problems logging in to Navigator using a new Samsung 8 inch tablet as well as ship's computers. Even their IT department could not fix the problem.

Jim

Marty - I just logged on to my HAL account at home (3:44pm EST) on my computer using Chrome as my browser with no issue.  Still can't get the Navigator App working on my Android phone - been that way since Friday morning.

10 hours ago, highland cruiser said:

Well, none of my 4  bookings with HAL come up.  Says I have no bookings and my marine day/credits  are 0!  That is using  crome on my PC and Ipad.  Will try tomorrow!!  At least my mariner number hasn't changed!!  LOL!  Will try again in the morning!

Mine says I have multiple bookings, but I do not....then getting in is a problem anyway.

10 hours ago, rdemn said:

Hal has the worst website they should fire the entire IT department. 
For a cruise line that caters to older people it should be a lot better

then it is and more user friendly. 

Totally agree. I had a long career in IT and even I have trouble with their site. I finally had to boot up the computer and access it from there. The Navigator app and website were just not on speaking terms with my phone and tablet. 

4 minutes ago, Navybikermom said:

Totally agree. I had a long career in IT and even I have trouble with their site. I finally had to boot up the computer and access it from there. The Navigator app and website were just not on speaking terms with my phone and tablet. 

I got the Navigator app working on my Android by doing this - I did the uninstall/reinstall one more time - then went into setting - App - selected the Navigator App - then storage - then cleared the data and the cache.  That cleared the issue - had to log in again and now it appears to work.

On 1/16/2022 at 9:09 AM, grest said:

Mine says I have multiple bookings, but I do not....then getting in is a problem anyway.

Mine's been doing this for a while, at least a couple of months.  But there is only one booking listed so I have no idea why it says that. I haven't had any problems with logging in, but Flight Ease can be finicky.

• Like 1