What dies DND mean on Summary of Services?

azgrandmax3

We just booked a cruise for 2023 and reading the Summary is "DND-internal use only"  Wondering what this means?

Also told there is an air discount of $200. each.  Is this something new and where will it show up as a benefit?  Has anyone received the air discount how does it work.

Thank you,

Joyce

41 minutes ago, azgrandmax3 said:

We just booked a cruise for 2023 and reading the Summary is "DND-internal use only"  Wondering what this means?

Also told there is an air discount of $200. each.  Is this something new and where will it show up as a benefit?  Has anyone received the air discount how does it work.

Thank you,

Joyce

I believe DND is something a guest should not be seeing and is for internal purposes. 

If you go to EZ-Air within Cruise Personalizer, you will find that each one-way fare is discounted $100.

I have that on my booking... was going to ask on this site what it was. It's there about 4 times and was not there until I updated to the Plus package and asked for an upgrade to a balcony (free).

• 1 year later...

I have just found this DND thing listed on my travel summary for cruise in Dec 23. Has anyone had an answer yet? It cant be do not disclose as there is a price listed against it of $10.15. It must be a service Princess charge for but I cant find an explanation anywhere.