MSC pricing seems ridiculusly high

wayne_trisha

Looking to go on the Meraviglia and pricing is almost $250 per person per night for March 13th or March 17th, I know it is spring break but DAMN! 

I love how they changed the name of the sale but kept the same prices. Really hope they drop prices before I book elsewhere. I'm not paying Disney prices to cruise MSC.

Don’t know where you get 250 per person per night from. For two people in an inside is just about 800 for 4 night cruise.  Unless you looking for a higher category I think that is a fair price.   

Thats just over 100 per night per person. Now I don’t sail insides but that’s a steal of a price.  If you can find a better deal then go on another cruise line. 

Edited by abe3

Looking on the UK site, booking as a solo, I got about £100 a night for inside, and only a little more for balcony, The all inclusive was an extra 60 pounds. Even yacht club inside was less than £200 per night!

I'd have considered booking, if i wasn't already on a cruise then!

Yep. We have YC deluxe suite for June and pay about $260/day per person.  Think that’s a good rate for YC. you go to NCL Haven and RCCL Royal class is a lot higher. 

I think MSC has a fair price on their rates compared to other lines.  

23 hours ago, abe3 said:

Yep. We have YC deluxe suite for June and pay about $260/day per person.  Think that’s a good rate for YC. you go to NCL Haven and RCCL Royal class is a lot higher. 

I think MSC has a fair price on their rates compared to other lines.  

What ship? I agree with the OP. I think prices are high. I booked two recent B2Bs in the Haven for a lot less than a B2B in the YC on Seashore in April. Haven prices fluctuate according to demand. MSC’s YC rates haven’t changed much since I booked the cruise last year, if anything they’ve gone up. We’re paying about $325/pppd for a YC deluxe suite.

Yes would have been nice to know more details on what he’s comparing it to but in their defense in January when omicron was ramping up and MSC knew some people would want to move out their cruise to later in the year or to 2023 and the prices seemed to jump by double. This was just a balcony room with drinks and WiFi. Plus you lost perks too.

With Covid ramping down there’s no doubt pricing will go up. But please spend your money with another cruise line. MSC is not customer friendly and have horrible customer service.