On OASIS now, any questions?

17 hours ago, st5310 said:

Bead Pirate, if you're still onboard, can I trouble you to please find out who the concierge is in the suite lounge.  We're booked in May in a Grand Suite.  Thank you!

I don't know how often they change, but in December it was Ricardo and Edwin

4 hours ago, Cruise a holic said:

We will be on the Oasis in a CLS in August.  Have they added a water feature to the suite deck?  Has the ship been upgraded?  We really love the Harmony. But we live in NY and love a no fly cruise.

Thanks

There’s a round water misting shower type thing on the suite deck. The ship is in good shape but our GS was VERY dated and dingy feeling. I don’t think they’ve updated the staterooms. We even had the old Mr Coffee machine.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Jerseygirl1416 said:

There’s a round water misting shower type thing on the suite deck. The ship is in good shape but our GS was VERY dated and dingy feeling. I don’t think they’ve updated the staterooms. We even had the old Mr Coffee machine.

We will be in a crown loft in August- Hope that the "soft goods" in the stateroom have been updated.  We were on the Celebrity Reflection about a month ago and while the ship was immaculate, our Royal Suite could have used new carpet, couch covers, curtains etc.  

Edited by Cruise a holic

Back home, off ship early on Sunday (7:15), bags ready and quick and easy departure...

Wanted to fill in my fellow drinkers on something that left me a little upset...

As I previously mentioned we experienced shortages (in some cases a total absence) of many types of liquor and wine. After 7:30 on Saturday night suddenly all of the missing products are being stocked in all of the bars! I asked the gentlemen who was filling the Trellis Bar what was going on and why had these products not been stocked earlier in the trip. To my amazement he responded that "we must have gotten a shipment", bear in mind that Saturday was day 2 of two sea days. I reminded him of that point and got a laugh out of him and he explained that due to shipping chain issues it is wise to allocate certain amounts of products per cruise.

So when you get on the ship I suppose you should drink what you want as soon as possible as it will not be refilled once it is gone! I am on the Mariner in May and you can be assured that I will bring two bottles of cab's with me and I will not be getting the premium drink package anytime soon.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, st5310 said:

Thank you!  I assume that's Ricardo Mock?  Not familiar with Edwin.

Yes, Ricardo Mock and Edwin Pinto.  I don't know that I every saw Edwin.  I only worked with Ricardo.

Edited by jk04

18 hours ago, jk04 said:

Yes, Ricardo Mock and Edwin Pinto.  I don't know that I every saw Edwin.  I only worked with Ricardo.

We had Edwin once- may have been on the Harmony.   Nice guy!  Glad my son's aren't on this cruise- they drink bourbon.  The ship should have picked up at a port.  

Edited by Cruise a holic
  • Like 1

We were on this cruise too. I asked the shore ex desk how many people on board. He said 4102 so I think there can be a lot more people on board. I didn't think it seemed that crowded but I may have just be in the chill areas. Walk ins for kids club. They never reached capacities when we were there. We left St. Maarten late because someone was being taken off in an ambulance.😪 All of their luggage too. Sad way to end cruise. They didn't announce anything but you could see it if you looked over the railings. 

We loved the ship but not sure if I'd like it with 1500-2000 more people.

• Like 1

boo

Dear Guest,

Before you set sail on your Oasis of the Seas May 1, 2022 sailing, we have a change to share with you.

In an effort to maintain physical distancing and health standards onboard, we unfortunately will not be offering the All Access Tour onboard our sailings. As a result, your Cruise Planner purchase has been cancelled and we've issued a full refund to your original form of payment, which you should see within 14 business days.

• 2 weeks later...

I saw the folks get left behind in St Maarten also, and saw two members of their party taken away in ambulances before they got off with their luggage.   I did the March 27 and April 3 B2B. Found a duck in Central Park on the April 3 leg of my cruises 

044205AB-7A7E-446C-AC04-F524F0F81897.jpeg