On the Oasis now 4/17-4/24

22 minutes ago, alexgtp said:

Also on board, it's madhouse. Lines for everything. First time on an oasis class , so not sure if this is typical.

Staff is great as always. 

The first day always seems so crowded. By tomorrow you’ll wonder where everyone went for the most part.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, ownedbypets said:

We usually cruise in a Star Loft but have the UPS booked for November. Please let me know how you like it. 

So far it's terrific.  If you can give up the balcony the amount of space is nice. The extra half bath is nice. The living area has a door to separate the areas. I'll add more once I have a couple more days aboard. 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, egurbi said:

Wondering current status of the Solarium Bistro for dinner and if there is a fee to dine at it. 

Thank you and have a wonderful cruise.

We were on Oasis a couple of weeks ago and the Solarium Bistro was closed for dinner.  It had let us make a dinner reservation online prior to the cruise but they didn't end up being open for dinner at all during our cruise.  We never received a notification or anything that it was closed so we were left scrambling for dinner that night.

On 4/17/2022 at 1:58 PM, egurbi said:

Wondering current status of the Solarium Bistro for dinner and if there is a fee to dine at it. 

Thank you and have a wonderful cruise.

They are not open for dinner this cruise. 

BartowDave - If you can find anything out about what they expect the capacity to be on the May 8th cruise, it would be appreciated.  That's the 2nd cruise out of NJ after Oasis comes up from FL at the end of April.

Just off the Oasis last week in the Ultimate Panoramic Suite. Our Genie was Shane Palmer.  The Solarium Bistro is currently being used for the Chef's Table for Dinner (extra fee if not Star Class). 

Complimentary meals for breakfast included the main dining room and the Park Cafe if the buffet was not your thing.

• Like 1

On 4/17/2022 at 12:59 PM, BartowDave said:

My first trip in Star Class. 1st time on Oasis. 

Happy to answer any questions I can. 

Please let us know what the current occupancy numbers are if you can. Lots of kids still, or are the spring breaks mostly over now? Also, are you finding any shortages or unavailable food or drink, I read another review that mentioned that. Hope your cruise is fabulous!! Enjoy.

Hope you are enjoying your cruise! I dream about one day being in Star class, so until then, I am always happy to live vicariously through others' experiences.🙂 If you have any chance to make note of the casitas and if they are regularly being used, I would much appreciate it. We are travelling on the Oasis in June, and I have booked one. I booked it mainly because my husband might be more likely to sit on the deck with me if he has some kind of shade. But the price is kinda crazy, and from what I have been able to glean so far, they might not actually offer much shade. There does not seem to be alot of information out there which makes me think they are not used much. Thank you in advance!

4 minutes ago, Belle5129 said:

Hope you are enjoying your cruise! I dream about one day being in Star class, so until then, I am always happy to live vicariously through others' experiences.🙂 If you have any chance to make note of the casitas and if they are regularly being used, I would much appreciate it. We are travelling on the Oasis in June, and I have booked one. I booked it mainly because my husband might be more likely to sit on the deck with me if he has some kind of shade. But the price is kinda crazy, and from what I have been able to glean so far, they might not actually offer much shade. There does not seem to be alot of information out there which makes me think they are not used much. Thank you in advance!

The casitas were on sale on my cruise planner today. Check yours. I canceled and rebooked.

1 hour ago, Jerseygirl1416 said:

The casitas were on sale on my cruise planner today. Check yours. I canceled and rebooked.

Thank you for the heads up! I checked and unfortunately only the port day ones were on sale. 25% off would definitely make it more palatable. Glad to know someone else out there in the CC-verse has booked it too, I am not alone🙂

• Like 1