Any techies out there

wesport

When I use the Seabourn app on my iPhone all I get is a blank white screen when I launch the app. iPad is fine, but I like to use the phone.  Any ideas. I turned it off and then turned it back on. Also re downloaded the app any ideas. 

I was having a problem with the Seabourn app and happened to mention it to the Seabourn Club representative when I called about another issue.  She suggested clearing the cache for the app.  That fixed it for me.  I have an android phone so can't assist on how to clear the cache on iPhone.

Jackie

We learned tonight that the list can be very dynamic.  When there are only a few bottles left from the reserve list they migrate to the the included list.  The wine featured at the beginning of dinner service might be different based on where you dine or even from one side of the room to the other.  

20 hours ago, rucrazy said:

Our problem is when we use the app and try and click on wine lists it crashes.. is it because our cruise is not for another 200+ days?

No, it's because the website and App is truly dreadful. Our cruise begins in just over two weeks and it crashes for me too. I have also just spent five minutes trying to access our booking to look at shore excursions and it's just going round in circles.

47 minutes ago, margbem said:

No, it's because the website and App is truly dreadful. Our cruise begins in just over two weeks and it crashes for me too. I have also just spent five minutes trying to access our booking to look at shore excursions and it's just going round in circles.

Seabourn admits that their website doesn't work well with Firefox, and often not with Edge.

17 minutes ago, margbem said:

Or with Chrome

They recommend Chrome.  Seems to work the best of the lot.

One thing that does seem to help - delete your browser cache and remove any Seabourn cookies.  Yes, that means "starting fresh" when logging in, but it's worth it in terms of performance.

We have three devices ..  1 x Android / Samsung browser, 1 x IOS, / Safari, and  ! X Win10 / Chrome.

I ALWAYS  ..... as default ..... run any browser with private / incognito settings as a default and generally speaking I haven't had a problem.

On 5/11/2022 at 6:36 PM, MBP&O2/O said:

We have three devices ..  1 x Android / Samsung browser, 1 x IOS, / Safari, and  ! X Win10 / Chrome.

I ALWAYS  ..... as default ..... run any browser with private / incognito settings as a default and generally speaking I haven't had a problem.

Is that for browsing tractor websites

• Like 1
  • Haha 1