With the recent rise in complaints, how long do you think it will take before I hear back from guest relations?

CineGraphic

With so many complaints recently, I wonder how long it will be before I hear back from anyone based on my post-cruise survey or the email I sent to guest relations.

Pre-Covid, it used to take at least 6 weeks.......what do we think now, 3-4 months?

Edited by CineGraphic
  • Haha 2

• CineGraphic changed the title to With the recent rise in complaints, how long do you think it will take before I hear back from guest relations?
50 minutes ago, CineGraphic said:

With so many complaints recently, I wonder how long it will be before I hear back from anyone based on my post-cruise survey or the email I sent to guest relations.

Pre-Covid, it used to take at least 6 weeks.......what do we think now, 3-4 months?

When hell freezes over.

Edited by pms4104
  • Like 5

4 minutes ago, jwattle said:

Yay, another complaint thread🙄

Well, we have had a lot of reasons  to express our dissatisfaction with Princess over the last couple of years.

I am pleased to report that I just had the best cruise ever on the Discovery Princess..

Edited by dog
  • Like 3

21 minutes ago, dog said:

Well, we have had a lot of reasons  to express our dissatisfaction with Princess over the last couple of years.

I am pleased to report that I just had the best cruise ever on the Discovery Princess..

As did we in March on Majestic! Still on cloud nine!!😍😍😍

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, CineGraphic said:

No, it's not another complaint thread, it's a simple question, of how long will it take for guest relations to reply.

It’s good question. I wonder if you called in and referenced your email, if you might get a quicker solution. Or…try the online chat. I believe they have access to your account. They have been able to read any notes I have on my account. Come back and let us know if this works, or when you get an email back. Don’t forget to keep a close eye on your junk mail file. 

Does anyone here actually believe that Princess or for that matter care about complaints.  They are selling mass market cruises.  They don't care at all about a few complaints from CC members as long as their cabin counts stay up.  How many cabins are there on a ship.  How many of them are occupied by CC members.  

DON

I emailed Ms, Swartz on 5/9/22 and received a call from her assistant 5/11/22. I'd say they heard how we are getting tired of the poor customer service we have been getting. I had a nice long conversation with her about a lot of the things I've been seeing online and told her how concerned we are. Now with that said.....I'm sure not much will change 😏 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Steelers36 said:

Maybe they should have called this site Cruise Crazy instead of Cruise Critic. 

Crazy people Don't know they're crazy. I know I'm crazy, therefore I'm not Crazy. Isn't that Crazy??? 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Steelers36 said:

And when you get down to Cloud Six, is that the time to book another cruise?

No, sorry, it was already booked the day we got back😁. That's how we fix the after cruise blues..ABC, A!ways Book a Cruise.😄

• Like 2