I gained 24 points on a 6 night cruise

We took full advantage of that promotion and booked 8 cruises by 09/30/2021.  We've done 4 already and booked junior suites and above which has been adding on the points.  2 more cruises and we hit pinnacle or as some call it, "pineapple"  😂🍍

Just now, mnh said:

I am trying to get the Pinnacle, if I book a suite would the 3 points per day double?

Not unless you booked it before 9/30/2021.

Biker, who is waiting for the C&A points police to weigh in on this one.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

Not unless you booked it before 9/30/2021.

Biker, who is waiting for the C&A points police to weigh in on this one.

Thanks!   I was wondering because I do get double points for sailing solo which is not tied to the previous promotion.

We have a B3B in a suite coming up in July that will net us 84 points. Based on our current total points, we will get two crystal blocks while on board (we plan on turning one of those down).

With all of the cruises that we had booked that were cancelled by RCL during the shutdown, we are really close to breaking even on points from where we would have been if everything stayed up and running in 2020 and 2021.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, mnh said:

Thanks!   I was wondering because I do get double points for sailing solo which is not tied to the previous promotion.

You are not getting double points - you are getting an extra point for solo which is standard. 

On 5/23/2022 at 3:04 PM, Ukigirl said:

Not pounds (thank God) but points. Not complaining at all just not sure how this happened. I did cruise solo so was expecting double points but I’ll take the additional 12 which has given me diamond status. Now I can visit the magic secret Diamond Club and better yet, claim my four drinks a day!

5 drinks daily.

• Haha 1

On 5/23/2022 at 3:04 PM, Ukigirl said:

Not pounds (thank God) but points. Not complaining at all just not sure how this happened. I did cruise solo so was expecting double points but I’ll take the additional 12 which has given me diamond status. Now I can visit the magic secret Diamond Club and better yet, claim my four drinks a day!

I read the post title as “pounds” and was ready to tell you that it’s probably sodium. 🤣🤣 Congrats on Diamond- have one for us! 

We booked under the double points promo but then took a price drop in January. New invoice is dated January so we probably booted ourselves out of double points promo. We're not anticipating reaching P so it doesn't matter much.

6 minutes ago, Big_G said:

We booked under the double points promo but then took a price drop in January. New invoice is dated January so we probably booted ourselves out of double points promo. We're not anticipating reaching P so it doesn't matter much.

Maybe not. I've had price drops on a cruise that was covered by the double points promo and still got the double points. Check to see if your January invoice says "issue date" or "booking date". When I had my price drops, the new invoice reflected the date the change was made but still had the original booking date as well. The issue date is irrelevant; it's the booking date that counts for the promo.

Edited by FionaMG
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, orville99 said:

We have a B3B in a suite coming up in July that will net us 84 points. Based on our current total points, we will get two crystal blocks while on board (we plan on turning one of those down).

With all of the cruises that we had booked that were cancelled by RCL during the shutdown, we are really close to breaking even on points from where we would have been if everything stayed up and running in 2020 and 2021.

May get 7 Serenade blox on the world cruise, but more importantly, 2 stratums and the included JS certificates 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Big_G said:

It is the original booking creation date. Repricing does not affect the points. 

Anytime you request a new invoice you get one with the current date. 

Edited by Ourusualbeach