Help! I made an error on my health questionnaire

Swampbabe

I was doing my health check in and inadvertently checked a yes by accident. I submitted before I caught my error. I’m on the phone won’t Celebrity right now. Has this happened to anyone else???

7 minutes ago, Swampbabe said:

I was doing my health check in and inadvertently checked a yes by accident. I submitted before I caught my error. I’m on the phone won’t Celebrity right now. Has this happened to anyone else???

Is there a prompt to update the questionaire or make changes.

I know RCI has it as I have made changes

2 minutes ago, Oceansaway17 said:

the app.

if you did the questionaire on the computer, now try to go to the app and make changes.

I find the app pretty good 

I did it on the app and it won’t let me change since the cruise is tomorrow 

1 minute ago, Swampbabe said:

I did it on the app and it won’t let me change since the cruise is tomorrow 

oh dear I know on my RCI I redid the uploading of my vaccine card.

How about trying it on the computer instead to see if a prompt of some kind come up to deleted or make changes.   

I would call and get the techie department not reservations.

Good luck.

I remember reading a post on Facebook about a lady  who when completing her husbands health check form online or just inadvertently answered yes to the question  about pregnancy and it came up denied boarding. When she eventually got through to a celebrity they said they couldn’t do anything about it over the phone but she should turn up early at the port and they would sort it out there! 

Just now, Swampbabe said:

Thanks everyone, I’m still on hold. We’ll proceed to port tomorrow and see what happens. That’s what I get for multitasking.

I talked to someone who did this at the port (we sailed on the transatlantic crossing early May).  It was no big deal.  They basically just did a little interview with them to ask a few extra questions and all was well.  No issues at all.  Good luck!  Should be fine.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ehall said:

I talked to someone who did this at the port (we sailed on the transatlantic crossing early May).  It was no big deal.  They basically just did a little interview with them to ask a few extra questions and all was well.  No issues at all.  Good luck!  Should be fine.

Thanks 👍🏻

3 hours ago, ehall said:

In Seattle, depending which wellness question was answered yes, it could also include a covid test.

They ask you when checking in if there are update changes to the questionnaire so I would imagine they can update it right there.  Either way, sounds like no big deal, it'll get sort out at the port, I would communicate to the checking in person that you accidently answered yes which should be a no. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Swampbabe said:

Don't worry about it at all.  It will be fixed when you check in for your cruise.  No stress- just enjoy your cruise!😀

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Swampbabe said:

What question would that be?

If you checked yes to whether you were exposed to someone who had Covid in the last 10 days.

If a passenger was sent to a secondary screening, the professional folks evaluating them can make a assessment on the passenger (are they coughing, do they have a fever), or they can ask the passenger to take a Covid test at the pier. 

If you said yes to having muscle aches and fatigue, but you have been working 60 hours a week, that is different than being sick with muscle aches and fatigue.  In this situation, the wellness team would 'clear' the passenger and allow them to continue with the embarkation process.

23 hours ago, Ferry_Watcher said:

If you checked yes to whether you were exposed to someone who had Covid in the last 10 days.

If a passenger was sent to a secondary screening, the professional folks evaluating them can make a assessment on the passenger (are they coughing, do they have a fever), or they can ask the passenger to take a Covid test at the pier. 

If you said yes to having muscle aches and fatigue, but you have been working 60 hours a week, that is different than being sick with muscle aches and fatigue.  In this situation, the wellness team would 'clear' the passenger and allow them to continue with the embarkation process.

Just to touch base, they made me take a PCR at the port even though I had a negative test on Thursday and I tested positive! Asymptomatic and still feel fine. Not a huge deal because we just drove to port and I’ll get my money back. The worst part was waiting three hours to get our luggage off the ship.

In the end it turned out to be a good thing that I wasn’t paying attention to what I was doing as I would hate to spread it to someone else on the ship.

• Thanks 5

16 minutes ago, Swampbabe said:

Just to touch base, they made me take a PCR at the port even though I had a negative test on Thursday and I tested positive! Asymptomatic and still feel fine. Not a huge deal because we just drove to port and I’ll get my money back. The worst part was waiting three hours to get our luggage off the ship.

In the end it turned out to be a good thing that I wasn’t paying attention to what I was doing as I would hate to spread it to someone else on the ship.

Thanks for sharing and just wow!  Do you recall which question you answered yes to?  Also they provided the PCR test at no charge, correct?

1 minute ago, NutsAboutGolf said:

Thanks for sharing and just wow!  Do you recall which question you answered yes to?  Also they provided the PCR test at no charge, correct?

It was the one if you have had contact with someone who tested positive in the last 14 days. I haven’t but I do live in Florida where we have a high rate of transmission so I guess I could have been in contact without knowing.

The PCR test was no charge. Disappointed that we couldn’t go but I think that Celebrity handled it well. Some of the folks getting on board looked a little frail and I would hate to have given it to them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Swampbabe said:

It was the one if you have had contact with someone who tested positive in the last 14 days. I haven’t but I do live in Florida where we have a high rate of transmission so I guess I could have been in contact without knowing.

The PCR test was no charge. Disappointed that we couldn’t go but I think that Celebrity handled it well. Some of the folks getting on board looked a little frail and I would hate to have given it to them.

Thank you for having such a positive attitude to what I am sure is a big disappointment. Hopefully you don't even have to unpack and can re-book for another sailing very soon. (and i hope you remain symptom free)

Edited by Guppy99
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for sharing your information with us, as we all make mistakes.  Sure hope your next cruise works out perfectly and you have a wonderful cruise!  Living in Florida and not having to fly does have its benefits.

@Swampbabe So, if you answer "yes" to a close-contact-positive, they just test you at the port? When we had a close friend (with whom my wife spent 19 hrs the weekend before) test positive 2 days before our cruise, we were told that they would deny boarding if we answered yes, with no refund. So we scrambled to cancel before the 48 hr deadline. Never caught it ourselves. (Only took 6 months for the refund--hope yours is faster!)

Still, like you, we were glad nothing we did exposed anyone. I commend you on accepting your disappointment with grace.