Current CoCo Cay Waterpark Tickets

Wondering what others are seeing for the Waterpark tickets in CoCo Cay?  This past March, it cost us under $70 CAD per person.  Our next cruise shows $171 CAD on sale with regular price of $190.  That's nuts.

Not sure if it's so high because it's 9 months away...or that's the new rate these days to make up for all the loses.  We are going at a popular (Canadian) holiday week but the price is still very inflated.  

Our kids loved the park when we went last time so they would be disappointed if we skipped it .

Tickets were around $70US for our Oasis sailing this past October.  Royal has been doubling prices for everything Cocoa Cay lately, even as floating cabanas sit empty and water park attendance is down.  RC seems to think that raising the price will make it look more desirable and get people to book what they weren't booking for half as much.

• Like 2

it is Business

if you double the cost and it cuts attendance in half you're still making the same profit. 

if you can even get 55% of normal attendance then you've turned more profit.

Besides now you have even happier customers since it is less crowded

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ATSEAMYLIFE said:

We sail in November on Wonder and we don't even have water park tickets listed as excursions yet.  

Wow...strange you're not seeing it yet.  Our cruise is March of next year.

3 minutes ago, ATSEAMYLIFE said:

It was there, but when they switched us from Harmony to Wonder almost no shore excursions showed up.  

Ah ok...sounds like a specific scneario of your cruise change. Hopefully it will appear soon along with other excursions.

I'm pretty sure it depends on what ship you are on and timing. 

I paid $110.52 CAD each on my cruise end of May (Oasis). Sadly I know whatever the price my kid will want to go. So yeah, they'll get our money 😞 But it was a lot of fun. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ATSEAMYLIFE said:

We sail in November on Wonder and we don't even have water park tickets listed as excursions yet.  

really? They are already listed for our April 2023 Oasis sailing. Kinda crazy though at $134.

Last November the price was $99 on our Harmony cruise. I don't think it's worth it. Harmony had a bunch of free slides - why would we pay to use them on Coco cay?

Thankfully, my kid doesn't want to go anyway. 🙂

Edited by Itchy&Scratchy

On our recent trip all things related to coco cay were ridiculously expensive.  Cabanas, water parks, etc.  Frankly there is enough “free stuff” to do, and ample room, for now, I would not recommend paying these insanely high prices.  

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, cfabar1 said:

On our recent trip all things related to coco cay were ridiculously expensive.  Cabanas, water parks, etc.  Frankly there is enough “free stuff” to do, and ample room, for now, I would not recommend paying these insanely high prices.  

Yeah for adults...but our kids loved the waterpark when we went in March. They went in the huge pool as well but got bored after a bit (and unfortunately, they are not ocean swimmers, whereas I prefer the ocean to a pool)

50 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

I see prices of $79 up to $95 USD on my future sailings

Thanks.  Can I ask what ship and month?

1 hour ago, LuCruise said:

$79.99 (USD) Oasis - 9/18/22, 9/25/2022; Anthem - 11/27/2022, 12/4/2022

$88.99 - Anthem - 2/26/2023

Each says "10% off" but with a different "regular" price.

1 minute ago, Merion_Mom said:

$79.99 (USD) Oasis - 2nd half of September 9/18/22, 9/25/2022; Anthem - 11/27/2022, 12/4/2022

$88.99 - Anthem - 2/26/2023

Each says "10% off" but with a different "regular" price.

Your Anthem just a few weeks earlier is a lot cheaper (even when converted to CAD)..and Oasis, same ship (different time of year). Thanks for sharing. 

1 hour ago, LuCruise said:

Yeah for adults...but our kids loved the waterpark when we went in March. They went in the huge pool as well but got bored after a bit (and unfortunately, they are not ocean swimmers, whereas I prefer the ocean to a pool)

Oasis for August and Anthem for December.  

• Like 1