New Carnival survey

MeganGC1983

Received a private islands survey tonight following our Princess Cays visit 2 weeks ago. I was happy to convey my likes (the clean beaches, the local music, the space) and my dislikes (the buffet, the same tired shopping options, the tendering) 

I also mentioned, we would prefer an island further south. Don’t get me wrong, the Bahamas are beautiful, but I love a good southern itinerary. 

Anyone else receive this? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Kellyann said:

I filled it out yesterday.  I'm heading to Half Moon Cay and Amber Cove in October.

Which ship? 
we will finally go to HMC in October on the Dream. We’ve been to Amber Cove, it was ok. 

33 minutes ago, Joebucks said:

Was this survey more along the lines of what amenities / options you would like to see vs where else you would like to go?

Perhaps they are looking to "Cococay" the island? 

Amenity questions, definitely. Several specifically asked about slides, water activities, excursions, etc. 

14 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Received a private islands survey tonight following our Princess Cays visit 2 weeks ago. I was happy to convey my likes (the clean beaches, the local music, the space) and my dislikes (the buffet, the same tired shopping options, the tendering) 

I also mentioned, we would prefer an island further south. Don’t get me wrong, the Bahamas are beautiful, but I love a good southern itinerary. 

Anyone else receive this? 

I got one and assumed it was because I was told they are developing a new port

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dbrucern said:

I got one and assumed it was because I was told they are developing a new port

Yes, they're building a private resort (like Amber Cove I'd assume, or Princess Cays) on Grand Bahama Island near Freeport.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, nydney1 said:

At Princess Cays go right after you get off the ship. Everyone else goes lift. You will have the beach to yourself.

I agree with this. We went south and had a fantastic time with a pretty much empty area. Then went to a George’s bar.