Deployment 2024-25 booking season begins

On 7/8/2023 at 10:36 AM, pstone1 said:

The Jewel has the best Arctic Circle itineraries.  They typically include Geiranger with a spectacular sail down the Fjord to the end, and Honningsvag.  On a North Cape tour from Honnigsvag, you can see the North Pole on a clear day.  Those two Ports were fantastic.  We took a private tours with Norway Excursions in Geiranger and with Blue Puffin in Honnigsvag.  Highly recommend both!

We wish the World Cruise leg were visiting these as we’d love to visit them again! 

I’d have to agree here. Just did Jewel last month. Visited Geiranger, Honninsvag overnight, Flam, Alesund, Olden . 

Absolutely magical.

If you didn’t catch it:

Would love to get another shot at some of those ports in 2025. Seems like Geiranger and Flam are most affected since they are in UNESCO designated fjords. And they should be— unbelievably beautiful. 

mac_tlc

Edited by mac_tlc

5 hours ago, yyzcruising said:

The deployment summary seemed to update again filling in Spectrum: https://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Deployment/2024_2025/2024-2025_Deployment_Summary.pdf

Seems like Anthem and Singapore is the last piece of the puzzle unannounced yet. Wonder why they are taking so long if there is no other considerations or ships to change plans?

1 hour ago, Ethanol95 said:

Seems like Anthem and Singapore is the last piece of the puzzle unannounced yet. Wonder why they are taking so long if there is no other considerations or ships to change plans?

What I don't understand is we know that Vision is doing Bermuda for the front half of 2025 but why isn't it available yet?

1 hour ago, Ethanol95 said:

Wonder why they are taking so long if there is no other considerations or ships to change plans?

Asia deployments seem to lag behind the rest of the regions quite often. Pre-COVID it wasn't unusual to only have 6 months of sailings announced for China.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Biker19 said:

Asia deployments seem to lag behind the rest of the regions quite often. Pre-COVID it wasn't unusual to only have 6 months of sailings announced for China.

I could be wrong, but it seems like RCI is always behind announcing their deployment compared to other cruise lines. Sometimes it even seems they are more reactive after other cruise lines have committed their assets to various ports. 

2 minutes ago, Tall-Cruiser said:

I could be wrong, but it seems like RCI is always behind announcing their deployment compared to other cruise lines.

Not wrong - it's just the way it is and has been for a long time.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Tall-Cruiser said:

I could be wrong, but it seems like RCI is always behind announcing their deployment compared to other cruise lines. Sometimes it even seems they are more reactive after other cruise lines have committed their assets to various ports. 

Shoot before 5yrs ago Lot of my Booked Cruise would have just came out(an example)in May/June 2023 for my Cruises in Oct-Nov 2024. Now these same Cruises are out 560 days and more

Edited by ONECRUISER
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MarkedAngel said:

What I don't understand is we know that Vision is doing Bermuda for the front half of 2025 but why isn't it available yet?

Based on the deployment flyer, I'm not seeing any Bermuda cruises on the Vision for early 2025.

On 7/10/2023 at 8:32 PM, mac_tlc said:

I’d have to agree here. Just did Jewel last month. Visited Geiranger, Honninsvag overnight, Flam, Alesund, Olden . 

Absolutely magical.

If you didn’t catch it:

Would love to get another shot at some of those ports in 2025. Seems like Geiranger and Flam are most affected since they are in UNESCO designated fjords. And they should be— unbelievably beautiful. 

mac_tlc

Agree 100%!  Magical is the perfect word!

4 hours ago, Tree_skier said:

image.thumb.png.c2c7f57466631b9f3fe8ec366f62ed84.png

I can't imagine booking any further out than this!!!  I've had this booked for 5 months so at one time it said 750 days!  

I have one booked for April of 2025 only cause I can't go further out. Or I would have the whole year done.

• Like 3

Just out of Captain's Corner on Anthem. I specifically asked if there was going to be a revenue repo to Singapore and it looks like there is, although his answer was a bit convoluted so I'm not totally sure.

The Singapore cruises over the winter are going to be 3/4 nights.

All of the itineraries are currently under final review and he expects them to be released "very soon", although he wasn't able to give an exact date.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, FionaMG said:

Just out of Captain's Corner on Anthem. I specifically asked if there was going to be a revenue repo to Singapore and it looks like there is, although his answer was a bit convoluted so I'm not totally sure.

All of the itineraries are currently under final review and he expects them to be released "very soon", although he wasn't able to give an exact date.

Anticipating what kind of cruise it would be to get Anthem to Singapore.  Currently is scheduled for a 12 day roundtrip out of Southampton ending on October 14, 2024.  Could be a great, long one through the Suez.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, mugtech said:

Anticipating what kind of cruise it would be to get Anthem to Singapore.  Currently is scheduled for a 12 day roundtrip out of Southampton ending on October 14, 2024.  Could be a great, long one through the Suez.

Going in for a refit after the Oct 14th 2024 cruise.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Tree_skier said:

I can't imagine booking any further out than this!!!  I've had this booked for 5 months so at one time it said 750 days!  

Great, we got that nice "suite" deal too for B2B sailings in Mar 2025!

So far off, but time flies when having fun.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, mugtech said:

He said through the Med and the Suez but I don't know if it's going to be one long one or two shorter ones.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, FionaMG said:

He said through the Med and the Suez but I don't know if it's going to be one long one or two shorter ones.

Assume it will be like all other repos to/from Asia with a break in Dubai.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Tree_skier said:

I was booked on this itinerary on Carnival Splendor, when the Swine Flu started.  We pulled up to Cabo and was turned away, but we could see the Royal ship there and passengers were out and about.  We ended up only going to San Francisco.  Had a great cruise, although was disappointed I did not get to these ports.  

• Like 2

On 7/13/2023 at 10:45 AM, FionaMG said:

Friend on Anthem today asked same… told going on sale in October. No further details.

Kerping my calendar 📅 clear!! 

• Like 3