Check your reserved cabins often before departure

Jeeves299

9 hours ago, zitsky said:

I wonder if people understand that not everything should be taken literally?  If you want better behavior from the OP, shouldn’t we model that ourselves?

I, personally, took the OP's post as just venting, as many of us do when something happens to anger us, but fortunately for the most part we are thinking our vent, not putting pen to paper, so to speak.

16 minutes ago, GeorgesGal said:

I, personally, took the OP's post as just venting, as many of us do when something happens to anger us, but fortunately for the most part we are thinking our vent, not putting pen to paper, so to speak.

I appreciate your comment.  The reaction is as ridiculous as the original comment.  Did people really think OP would be dragged off the ship for physically attacking the staff?  🙄

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, zitsky said:

I appreciate your comment.  The reaction is as ridiculous as the original comment.  Did people really think OP would be dragged off the ship for physically attacking the staff?  🙄

a man can dream can't he!

• Haha 2

39 minutes ago, zitsky said:

Do I think anyone physically attacking staff ‘would be dragged off the ship’?…Yes.  Do I think the OP meant or even inferred they’d physically attack the staff….No. 

and yes venting and all that is understood.  Legit complaint is fine to staff is expected, not ‘venting’ and not ‘bashing’. 

when my daughters approached dating age, I told them to be aware of how their dates treated service people. If they mistreat them or are condescending in any way, drop the guy immediately. He’s one who will do the same to you once he thinks he has some control or power over you. 

so, yes we who are holding the OP to the words used are maybe overreacting, but many are well aware of those who actually enjoy abusing service personnel because of their own personal issues. No idea if this is the case and just overblown rhetoric but it does get and deserve responses. 

den

Edited by Denny01
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

On 8/6/2022 at 6:52 AM, zitsky said:

I consider it a public service.  Because I’m bored, I’m going to make a list of every poster and any time they wrote something that was a joke or was exaggerated.  That should be a short list, amirite?  /s. 

5812A726-40DF-44CE-B3CC-0DD4CC2E6D40.jpeg

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, TeeRick said:

How about tipping in an IV cabin?🙂

4 hours ago, LGW59 said:

while wearing dress shorts and sandals in the MDR

carrying your dirty laundry with wine stains from one of the 10 bottles you smuggled on looking for the free laundromat when going down to the guest relations to get auto-gratuities removed and ‘blast’ them because you saw a kid walking quietly by and you almost fainted. 

den

Edited by Denny01
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Denny01 said:

carrying your dirty laundry with wine stains from one of the 10 bottles you smuggled on looking for the free laundromat when going down to the guest relations to get auto-gratuities removed and ‘blast’ them because you saw a kid walking quietly by and you almost fainted. 

den

I'm planning on complaining any time someone we run into on an excursion or in a shop speaks in a foreign language. Celebrity promised us a fun vacation!

• Haha 1