Which cabins have bathtubs?

no1racefan1

Which ships/cabins have bathtubs? What is the lowest category (i.e. cheapest) that I can book with a bathtub?

Alternatively, which categories have jetted tubs and/or hot tubs for when I'm feeling rich some day?  😄

Not needed for accessibility reasons, DH just really likes baths and I'm sure would be delighted if I booked a cabin with a tub on our next cruise, whenever that is.

What ship?  I think it depends. Lowest category on Spirit class ships that have tubs (jetted tubs, on those I have booked) are Ocean Suites.  I'm pretty sure our Grand Suite on Elation (Fantasy class) had a jetted tub, but I can't truly remember.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, lizord said:

Cheapest room with a tub is deluxe Oceanview on deck 1 and 2 of dream and Vista class. They are junior tubs. I think the ocean suites on all ships other than MG class have bigger jetted tubs.

By junior tub - think large enough for an infant.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

15 hours ago, lizord said:

Cheapest room with a tub is deluxe Oceanview on deck 1 and 2 of dream and Vista class. They are junior tubs. 

We love the Deluxe OV rooms - you get an extra half bath with a sink & tub/shower (as a 5'6" average size female I've never had trouble using it - DH has used it, too. Just a little smaller than a standard size tub in a house) And this extra space makes the entire cabin longer.  It makes the "getting ready to go out" situation for two people much easier. DH uses one, I use the other. If you need a bigger tub, then spend the $$ and upgrade to a suite.  

• Like 2

On 8/11/2022 at 6:50 PM, no1racefan1 said:

Which ships/cabins have bathtubs? What is the lowest category (i.e. cheapest) that I can book with a bathtub?

Alternatively, which categories have jetted tubs and/or hot tubs for when I'm feeling rich some day?  😄

Not needed for accessibility reasons, DH just really likes baths and I'm sure would be delighted if I booked a cabin with a tub on our next cruise, whenever that is.

For the price of a suite on carnival you could go on a luxury Seabourn cruise, where all of the rooms have bath tubs.

40 minutes ago, breadandbutter said:

For the price of a suite on carnival you could go on a luxury Seabourn cruise, where all of the rooms have bath tubs.

Ya ok, that's a bit of a crazy statement.  I just went and looked at some Searbourn cruises and they are like 4K - 10K a person at first glance.  We have been able to book a Suite on a Carnival 7-day cruise for $3500 or so for 2 People.  

Edited by wemjam

On 8/11/2022 at 6:29 PM, lizord said:

Cheapest room with a tub is deluxe Oceanview on deck 1 and 2 of dream and Vista class. They are junior tubs. I think the ocean suites on all ships other than MG class have bigger jetted tubs.

Agree. I had a deluxe ov on breeze with a 2nd bath with a tub. ..free upgrade. I didnt ask for it.

No upper beds. The cabin I had was for 2 people which surprised me. 

20211025_184449.jpg

The deluxe ocean view bathtubs are deep and not long at all, but I love them! I just sink my torso into the water and relax my legs against the wall. I ussually take 2 baths a day when on a cruise with a bathtub. 

We live in a small village with extreme water restrictions so we take very brief showers and we don't even have a bathtub in our home. when it's my turn to decide between a bathtub and a balcony I always choose the bathtub. 

• Like 1