Gift Liquor?

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know if this is offered anymore.  It's not one of the options for our sailing coming up in October on Navigator.  It also wasn't available for our Ovation cruise that we had to cancel over this past summer (or our re-booked cruise for next summer, for that matter).  Not sure if it's a policy change or supply chain thing.

2 hours ago, bobmacliberty said:

Do you have to call for this?  All I see under Gifts for my 5 booked cruises on the Cruise Planner are Red or White wine with cheese and Sparkling wine with strawberries. 

3 hours ago, fac429 said:

I don't know if this is offered anymore.  It's not one of the options for our sailing coming up in October on Navigator.  It also wasn't available for our Ovation cruise that we had to cancel over this past summer (or our re-booked cruise for next summer, for that matter).  Not sure if it's a policy change or supply chain thing.

You are correct, not available all sailings.

There is a way to do it.  Go to rccl.com in search put in gifts when the page comes up I believe it describes  some of the things you can get. Click on the part that says online, it will take you to the page.  Then click on the drop down and choose   alcohol and wine spirits what ever it says.  Once you pick what you want it will ask ship and sail date. That should work, hopefully. 

9 hours ago, bobmacliberty said:

If you click on Bob's link here, you should see five options.  On the left, you should see "Shopping Options". Click on "ship" to see if your ship offers them.  Then click on "date" to see your actual sailing.

@Luckynana

@livingonthebeach

@fac429 

8 hours ago, Merion_Mom said:

If you click on Bob's link here, you should see five options.  On the left, you should see "Shopping Options". Click on "ship" to see if your ship offers them.  Then click on "date" to see your actual sailing.

@Luckynana

@livingonthebeach

@fac429 

Thanks - I see it now. 

16 hours ago, livingonthebeach said:

Do you have to call for this?  All I see under Gifts for my 5 booked cruises on the Cruise Planner are Red or White wine with cheese and Sparkling wine with strawberries. 

What price did you see for the wine and cheese? Right now I am seeing that Anthem goes between 29.99 and 37.99 while Enchantment is consistently 44.99. Just curious on how varied they are.

7 minutes ago, vjmatty said:

What price did you see for the wine and cheese? Right now I am seeing that Anthem goes between 29.99 and 37.99 while Enchantment is consistently 44.99. Just curious on how varied they are.

For Grandeur I paid $37.99 for the cheese tray and red wine before the sale and $33.99 for the Champagne and strawberries (on sale). 

For Odyssey I got the sale price for both: $29.99 for the cheese tray and red wine and $33.99 for the bubbly and strawberries. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, livingonthebeach said:

For Grandeur I paid $37.99 for the cheese tray and red wine before the sale and $33.99 for the Champagne and strawberries (on sale). 

For Odyssey I got the sale price for both: $29.99 for the cheese tray and red wine and $33.99 for the bubbly and strawberries. 

Thanks.... definitely looking like it is ship-class based

• Like 1

Limited selection and expensive and DW's liquor of choice isn't sold.  We like to have a few bottles of wine in the cabin, but stuff I can buy in CA for $8 a bottle is $30 on the ship.  Since we have the deluxe beverage package it's cost effective to buy bottles at the bar and get the 40% off.  We have stopped and bought on shore prior to boarding, but carrying on and waiting for the cabin to open is a pain.  

1 hour ago, ATSEAMYLIFE said:

Limited selection and expensive and DW's liquor of choice isn't sold.  We like to have a few bottles of wine in the cabin, but stuff I can buy in CA for $8 a bottle is $30 on the ship.  Since we have the deluxe beverage package it's cost effective to buy bottles at the bar and get the 40% off.  We have stopped and bought on shore prior to boarding, but carrying on and waiting for the cabin to open is a pain.  

But worth it to have the right stuff on hand in our cabin

7 hours ago, livingonthebeach said:

Anyone know if you can substitute diet coke for coke in the Bacardi and coke package? Do you have to wait 'til you're onboard to exchange? There is no option for diet versions of soda with these packages. 

Yes, just take the cans to any bar and they will exchange them for you.  🙂 

• Like 1