El Loco Fresh

BLAMBKY

18 minutes ago, Ashland said:

Any one know which other ships it's on ??

I think it's on the Wonder.  We sail on her for Thanksgiving so I will let you know.  Our two GD (9&7) loved it on Navigator in July.   Once I showed them how it worked they would come back to us on pool deck with their fav food from Loco.  Also, big mistake was showing them the ice cream place!  

3 minutes ago, ATSEAMYLIFE said:

I think it's on the Wonder.  We sail on her for Thanksgiving so I will let you know.  Our two GD (9&7) loved it on Navigator in July.   Once I showed them how it worked they would come back to us on pool deck with their fav food from Loco.  Also, big mistake was showing them the ice cream place!  

It's definitely on the Wonder.   We were just on her in June.

1 hour ago, ATSEAMYLIFE said:

It was open 11:00-6;00 on embarkation day when we sailed on the Wonder. 

• Like 1

On 9/9/2022 at 3:53 PM, Ashland said:

It was on our last Navigator sailing and we loved El Loco Fresh and ate there a few times.

Any one know which other ships it's on ??

I will be on the Navigator for New Years with the family, and I am originally from San Diego, and you live in So. Cal., so we can be very spoiled as far as good Mexican food goes.  Since you loved it, I’m hoping for the best. 😉

I guess I will find out next month on Wonder, although it could be different on 2 different ships.

Edited by crzndeb
  • Like 1