Anyone else unable to view Radio’s live report because of errors on CC

2 hours ago, Jerseygirl1416 said:

Every time I try to get onto Radio’s live report I get errors from the site and then it just times out. Anyone else getting this? Anyone know how to fix it?

I get the error messages when trying to view it on my Iphone. It may have something to do with how he is posting photos. It works fine on my MacBook. 

I had the same issues with his previous live threads. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Yorkvillain said:

I get the error messages when trying to view it on my Iphone. It may have something to do with how he is posting photos. It works fine on my MacBook. 

I had the same issues with his previous live threads. 

It’s very frustrating because I was looking forward to following and I didn’t have problems the first page or two but then it started. I’ve had trouble in the past with his reviews too. I’m using an IPad and an iPhone. Luckily I’ve been able to view again. I have no idea what’s going on. I’m not what you’d call tech savvy by any stretch but thanks for making me feel like it’s not something I’m doing wrong.

• Like 2

I am having the issues sporadically on my iPhone. Just had the error message three times. 

BTW @Jerseygirl1416, I noticed you were on next weeks sailing and in a suite. So are we. Did you receive an email from  the Concierge? I got one on Tuesday and immediately responded with some requested dining times— have not heard back. Sent a reminder Friday — still no response. 

mac_tlc

14 minutes ago, mac_tlc said:

I am having the issues sporadically on my iPhone. Just had the error message three times. 

BTW @Jerseygirl1416, I noticed you were on next weeks sailing and in a suite. So are we. Did you receive an email from  the Concierge? I got one on Tuesday and immediately responded with some requested dining times— have not heard back. Sent a reminder Friday — still no response. 

mac_tlc

No I haven’t gotten one at all. I didn’t last year either so I asked a poster on this week when they got there’s and when they said about a week and a half out I sent an email today. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, mac_tlc said:

mac_tlc

So I just received a return email from the Concierge and got all the reservations I requested. Hopefully you’ll hear back soon.

1 hour ago, Jerseygirl1416 said:

So I just received a return email from the Concierge and got all the reservations I requested. Hopefully you’ll hear back soon.

Wow, I have been waiting almost a week. I’ll email again. The email they used was OA_Concierge02@rccl.com.

Edited to Add:  Just sent my third email — awaiting a response.

Edited by mac_tlc

53 minutes ago, wolfcathorse said:

just read Radio's report again, no problems accessing. Try clearing your cache. I'm using an Asus Vivibook laptop.

Thank you! It’s working more than not now. I figured out if I click on it and then don’t touch anything until everything on the page completely loads it doesn’t throw the error messages. I use an IPad and an iPhone so idk if they have a cache😂