Live-NCL Breakaway 10/30-11/06/2022-New England/Canada-Club Balcony Suite

graphicguy

56 minutes ago, graphicguy said:

I am flying in to LaGuardia.  So, that’s where I’m being picked up.

Have a pleasant, safe and on-time flight into LGA tomorrow by Delta ... and a prompt pickup by SS.  Ground transportation area is just outside at Terminal C/D - it's a huge area, often with hundreds of for-hired, car services & black cars/limos waiting + assorted shuttles, drivers looking for their riders and vice versa.  Just be prepared and have their local/toll-free # handy (which I'm sure you do ...)  

Not merely doubled-parked but triple-parked in this holding/staging & waiting/pick-up area as I passed by on our city bus ... over to Hertz.  

Have a wonderful cruise, will be following along - we decided to not go on this last minute, despite great prices, promo & deals, etc. 

PXL_20220622_144656768.jpg

PXL_20220622_145010495.NIGHT.jpg

Edited by mking8288
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, mking8288 said:

Have a pleasant, safe and on-time flight into LGA tomorrow by Delta ... and a prompt pickup by SS.  Ground transportation area is just outside at Terminal C/D - it's a huge area, often with hundreds of for-hired, car services & black cars/limos waiting + assorted shuttles, drivers looking for their riders and vice versa.  Just be prepared and have their local/toll-free # handy (which I'm sure you do ...)  

Not merely doubled-parked but triple-parked in this holding/staging & waiting/pick-up area as I passed by on our city bus ... over to Hertz.  

Have a wonderful cruise, will be following along - we decided to not go on this last minute, despite great prices, promo & deals, etc. 

PXL_20220622_144656768.jpg

PXL_20220622_145010495.NIGHT.jpg

Thanks, Henry.  That’s the plan.

Good thing I just did a review of my paperwork.  It’s GOAIRLINK for the ride from LaGuardia, not Super Shuttle (who’s giving me a ride from the Manhattan Cruise Terminal to EWR) who’s transporting me after the cruise.

GOAIRLINK instructions….Arrival: Once you have collected your luggage, please follow the signs to the ground transportation desk and advise the agent at the desk (

Arrival: Once you have collected your luggage, please follow the signs to the ground transportation desk and advise the agent at the desk (wearing a red jacket) of your GO Airlink reservation. You may also call us at extension 18 from the bank telephone located at ground transportation.

wearing a red jacket) of your GO Airlink reservation. You may also call us at extension 18 from the bank telephone located at ground transportati

Edited by graphicguy
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Red-Sol said:

Have a safe and pleasant trip to the Big Apple Dan!

Thank You!  I'm looking forward to it.

Cruise laundry done.  Packing my "stuff" in compression bags to stick in the rollaboard.  Taking a lunch break.  Cranked music on the old stereo to set the mood....

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Sugar Magnolia said:

The unlimited adults beverage package shall delay reality for at least one more week. Then, we can negotiate whether to dabble in such an unpleasant concept.

Bon Voyage and Prost:

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 5

all systems look good…..

Flight Update 
Delta Air Lines Flight 5421 is scheduled and on time! 
Now Departing:  Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky Intl Airport (CVG)
Sunday, October 30, 2022 at 7:59 AM
Terminal:  3
Gate:  B16

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, graphicguy said:

all systems look good…..

Flight Update 
Delta Air Lines Flight 5421 is scheduled and on time! 
Now Departing:  Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky Intl Airport (CVG)
Sunday, October 30, 2022 at 7:59 AM
Terminal:  3
Gate:  B16

Safe travels, she is sitting there waiting for us

Screenshot 2022-10-30 053704.png

Screenshot 2022-10-30 053736.png

• Like 3

Dan, it's a beautiful, sunny morning in NY.  FlightAware app showed your DL bird landed early ... should be riding Go Airlink's shuttle van by now & on the way - traffic flowing just fine per "Waze" in the area.  

Wishing you an excellent cruise ahead and bon voyage ... someone else we know (his 7th cruise since last November) also onboard, surely will get lots of great reporting.  Hurry as they started boarding but you should be fine whenever you get dropped off.  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, mking8288 said:

Dan, it's a beautiful, sunny morning in NY.  FlightAware app showed your DL bird landed early ... should be riding Go Airlink's shuttle van by now & on the way - traffic flowing just fine per "Waze" in the area.  

Wishing you an excellent cruise ahead and bon voyage ... someone else we know (his 7th cruise since last November) also onboard, surely will get lots of great reporting.  Hurry as they started boarding but you should be fine whenever you get dropped off.  

Thanks…GOAIRLINK was a no show, but dropped a 10 spot on the guy loading the NCL bus for

a seat.  Will deal with GOAIRLINK LATER.

For now, getting ready to board.

7CACA2BC-D6E7-4EA7-9C94-D8D3B1CC90BF.jpeg

• Like 7