Glass Block Delivery...

watcher_62

We are on Serenade just now and are reaching our 140 milestone on this cruise.  We had a note in our cabin that said that they are currently out of stock on these blocks, and included a coupon that we are to fill out and turn in on the ship, and the block will be sent to us when the stock is replenished.  The question, of course, is who is "they" - the ship, or corporate?  I'm guessing the latter.

32 minutes ago, QuilterGirl said:

We are on Serenade just now and are reaching our 140 milestone on this cruise.  We had a note in our cabin that said that they are currently out of stock on these blocks, and included a coupon that we are to fill out and turn in on the ship, and the block will be sent to us when the stock is replenished.  The question, of course, is who is "they" - the ship, or corporate?  I'm guessing the latter.

The crystal block supplier.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, fredmdcruisers said:

307 points 40+ cruises on Royal. Never once offered a block. Are they worth asking about on November cruise?

Happens automatically.  With they've had to be shipped this year they left a form to complete with mailing address.  Starts at 170 pts, then each 70 pts after.  Get the one for the ship earned on.

16 hours ago, fredmdcruisers said:

307 points 40+ cruises on Royal. Never once offered a block. Are they worth asking about on November cruise?

I'm at the same points as you and I just recently got my first block.  From what I can tell, I missed my first 2 due to changes in the points system that put me past the milestones.  For the heck of it, I reached out to C&A to see if I could get the past blocks, but they never responded.

I got my first block on Quantum this past May.  They must have had a stock on board because it was delivered to my room.  

We once received one that we didn’t deserve, it was our first grand suite about ten years ago we were given a box which we didn’t open for a day or so , when we opened it it said congratulations on your 400 cruise, told our room attendant she said she would check but she thought we should keep it . We also have two legitimate blocks. 

I was on the Grandeur in late April and the form for the crystal black was left in my cabin.  Decided that I didn't want to carry one home so asked to have it sent.  The next day, one was left in my room.  Wasn't worth complaining about, so I packed it up, took it home and put it on my mantle.

Amazingly, a week or so ago, two Grandeur of the seas crystal blocks showed up on my front porch delivered by Fed Ex.  Not sure what to do with three Grandeur of the Seas crystal blocks.

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Dewaldcruiser said:

I have been following the bids for a while and have yet to see one sell.

Go to advanced search and check sold items for pricing.

Biker, who just sold his Voyager block for $128 and is the benefactor of some folks losing touch with value reality.

• Like 5

9 hours ago, Aquahound said:

I'm at the same points as you and I just recently got my first block.  From what I can tell, I missed my first 2 due to changes in the points system that put me past the milestones.  For the heck of it, I reached out to C&A to see if I could get the past blocks, but they never responded.

I got my first block on Quantum this past May.  They must have had a stock on board because it was delivered to my room.  

We lost big time on the point conversion. But we wont live long enough to reach pinnacle so no worries. If I ever get a block, you can have it, Biker.

Edited by fredmdcruisers
Error

18 hours ago, Aquahound said:

We usually receive them in our room.  We have received 2 of them by mail in the past and we are waiting for an Anthem one from last year.  The LA’s onboard can help you with ones that you are missing.