Shareholder OBC

dmcfad2

I applied for shareholder credit for my upcoming January cruise last Saturday, 9/24. I still have not received the credit. I also applied on the same day for a HAL cruise I have in February and received the credit two days later. I’m new to Princess, so I am just wondering if they normally take this long or should I re-submit? 

• Haha 1

I send mine by E Mail and get a response straight away they have received it , usual generic reply saying may take time due to high demand .

However this time the OBC appeared in hours .

sbpcl@princesscruises.com

Edited by DUCHESSRN
SPELLING
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, sonomaphil said:

Lately it's been showing up within hours. How did you submit?

I emailed and asked for email confirmation when it had been applied. I’ll just wait a bit longer, I guess. Sounds like it’s pretty random. Thanks.

11 hours ago, DUCHESSRN said:

I send mine by E Mail and get a response straight away they have received it , usual generic reply saying may take time due to high demand .

However this time the OBC appeared in hours .

sbpcl@princesscruises.com

Yes, that’s the address I used. I didn’t receive the generic reply, though. I will hold on a bit longer before re-submitting. Thank you. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, dmcfad2 said:

I emailed and asked for email confirmation when it had been applied. I’ll just wait a bit longer, I guess. Sounds like it’s pretty random. Thanks.

Reason I ask is I submitted via a Gmail account that was linked to an external email address and Princess never got multiple email attempts. Once I used my "real" email account it went through fine and was credited in hours.

• Like 1

I agree.....they have been showing up really quick.   I also email my requests to:  sbpcl@princesscruises.com.    If you don't receive it in a couple of days, be sure to resend it and put "2nd request" in the subject line.    Make sure you check your cruise personalizer under "credits".  They don't send you an email telling you it's been done.   At least that's been my experience as of late.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, cruzin4us said:

I agree.....they have been showing up really quick.   I also email my requests to:  sbpcl@princesscruises.com.    If you don't receive it in a couple of days, be sure to resend it and put "2nd request" in the subject line.    Make sure you check your cruise personalizer under "credits".  They don't send you an email telling you it's been done.   At least that's been my experience as of late.

If it doesn’t come through today. I will resubmit. Thank you!

3 hours ago, Ombud said:

Early this week it took 2 hrs to be applied to a refared cruise. Today it took an hour. So, @dmcfad2 if you still don't have it, submit again Monday with a new month end brokerage stmt. I think mine was applied so fast bc it was a trade confirmation 

Thank you.I will do that.

When CCL dropped to $ 7 per share on Friday 9/30, I purchased 100 shares.

On 10/1, I submitted the trade confirmation by email to Princess for my 10/8 sailing.

I received the $ 100 shareholder OBC today 10/3.

So despite CCL's guidelines stating that the request for OBC should be filed no later than 4 weeks before sailing, I was able to get the OBC even though submitted within a week of sailing.

I just purchased 100 shares for the first time because the price was so low this morning. Would someone explain the procedure to make the request? If with a TA, do I go through them or straight to Princess?

Thanks. 

Edited by SantaFeFan

2 hours ago, CalTexCruiser said:

When CCL dropped to $ 7 per share on Friday 9/30, I purchased 100 shares.

On 10/1, I submitted the trade confirmation by email to Princess for my 10/8 sailing.

I received the $ 100 shareholder OBC today 10/3.

So despite CCL's guidelines stating that the request for OBC should be filed no later than 4 weeks before sailing, I was able to get the OBC even though submitted within a week of sailing.

Thank you. I will re-submit today.

36 minutes ago, SantaFeFan said:

I just purchased 100 shares for the first time because the price was so low this morning. Would someone explain the procedure to make the request? If with a TA, do I go through them or straight to Princess?

Thanks. 

guidelines are in the attached PDF

2021 US Annual Report - Shareholder Benefit - Final.pdf

3 hours ago, dmcfad2 said:

Thank you. I will re-submit today.

Make sure you are looking for the credit in the right place. Sign on to Princess website. Go to the cruise you are inquiring about. Look on the far right for "payments". Click on this then scroll down to the bottom of the page. Shareholder credits appear here along with military credit.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, CruisinCouple2010 said:

Does anyone have experience with this? We are wondering if you can get shareholder credit on two rooms. My DH and I have separate rooms on an April cruise and we were wondering if we could each individually get the credit. The shares are in our joint names.

I haven't done it on Princess, but I'd suggest submitting your requests on different days in case it's not technically allowed.  There might be a better chance of it slipping through if they don't see both side by side.