Which is the easiest dining room to get to on enchanted princess

uncleboo

30 minutes ago, uncleboo said:

Will be cruising  soon  Can anyone recommend which dining room I should choose to eat out which is the easiest to find thank you very much

Just look at the deck plans on the Princess website. If you are talking about the main dining rooms, 2 of the three would be directly aft of the Piazza. Capri on deck 6 and Santorini on deck 5. Amalfi would be the one in the back that is a bit harder to get to. You would need to go all the way to the back on deck 7 and then down. 

• Like 1

Just got off the Enchanted Princess and they were using the Capri for Club Class only.

The Santorini often had people waiting to go in.  We booked Amalfi (Deck 6 Aft) because we like it.  There was never a line at 7:15.  It is a bit harder to get to but the aft elevators will take you right to the dining room.

• Like 1

Just now, Asquare said:

Just got off the Enchanted Princess and they were using the Capri for Club Class only.

The Santorini often had people waiting to go in.  We booked Amalfi (Deck 6 Aft) because we like it.  There was never a line at 7:15.  It is a bit harder to get to but the aft elevators will take you right to the dining room.

Wow!  What a difference from our October 8th cruise.  On our cruise, the port side entrance was reserved for Club Class dining.  We entered on the starboard door.   Our dining time was 6:20 pm.  Only had a wait on the first night.

If you can, I’d still recommend the Capri room.  Very convenient.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, uncleboo said:

Will be cruising  soon  Can anyone recommend which dining room I should choose to eat out which is the easiest to find thank you very much

If your cabin is Aft, then choose the Aft MDR Amalfi. 
If you look at the deck plans, you’ll see which is more convenient from your cabin. Otherwise, the other 2 are midship.

Did you book a MDR, Dine My Way, on the App?  Or, are you just going to show up?  

• Like 1

Thanks for all the answers but now I’m more confused than ever I  to pick to dining room

. I want the one that is easiest to get to I don’t like going down and up the stairs and all the rounds back down again to find a place to eat lol I’ve heard that another cruises and I’m not up to doing all the detective work so please tell me the easiest want to get you with the least amount of trouble thank you very much for all your help

4 minutes ago, uncleboo said:

Thanks for all the answers but now I’m more confused than ever I  to pick to dining room

. I want the one that is easiest to get to I don’t like going down and up the stairs and all the rounds back down again to find a place to eat lol I’ve heard that another cruises and I’m not up to doing all the detective work so please tell me the easiest want to get you with the least amount of trouble thank you very much for all your help

Please tell us where your cabin is.  

10 minutes ago, Kay S said:

They were using the entire dining room just for Club Class? 

@Kay Syes, I was a little alarmed by the statement that CC took over the entire MDR. A small corner is all they have ever used.  On the Grand, it was starboard side for CC dining.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, uncleboo said:

. I want the one that is easiest to get to I don’t like going down and up the stairs and all the rounds back down again to find a place to eat lol I’ve heard that another cruises and I’m not up to doing all the detective work so please tell me the easiest want to get you with the least amount of trouble thank you very3 much for all your help

Did you read post #6 from PacnGoNow? We can't tell you which one will be the easiest to get to unless we know where  you are coming from? And there's no need for going up and down a lot of stairs if that's difficult for you. There are plenty of elevators to help you.. For dinner, will you be coming from a lounge or your cabin?. Will that be forward,  midships,  or aft? If you are going to be forward or midships,  then go to one of the midship MDRs.  If you'll be somewhere aft of midships, then go to the aft MDR.

Or, you know,  just look at the deck plans.

Edited by mom says
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, cr8tiv1 said:

Check out your "other" thread.  Don't choose Aft MRD/Amalfi.  You will be just fine with the other two. 

Agree 🙂 

This is the reason we picked Amalfi. Figured less passengers would pick that one resulting in less waiting to be seated. Don’t know if it was true or not but, we never once had to wait more than one minute before taken to our dinning table there (and we went at all different times).

Cheers

• Like 1

Eat at 5:30 and you will never have to wait.  I just got off the Enchanted and picked a different dining room each night. I intentionally scheduled the deck 6 AFT dining room when we were in port late and picked the mid ship dining rooms when I knew we were moving so less motion.  Service was great in all 3 so no issues there. 

• Thanks 1