Crowl Royal is back (maybe?)

I have seen a unicorn!!! Boarded Oasis today and they actually have Crown Royal! I have not seen it in a long time!! 

This was taken at Playmakers.  Hopefully it is back everywhere!

FF280AAE-FAED-4C59-8F28-95B921DBC068.jpeg

Edited by JessyCruises
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, cruiseguy1016 said:

Hmmm, I'm a Crown drinker and I don't think I've ever seen it NOT be on a ship.

There’s been recent reports that RC didn’t renew the contract and crown had disappeared from their ships 

34 minutes ago, jamestown478 said:

They had buffalo trace on my January Symphony sailing. 

I was on Allure three weeks ago and they didn't seem to have a very good selection of bourbons.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, mek said:

I was on Allure three weeks ago and they didn't seem to have a very good selection of bourbons.

They usually don't. I did see a video online of that southern restaurant on I believe wonder of the seas and it showed some bottles of eh Taylor at the bar of that restaurant. That stuff is pretty decent.

One time I was on X and they had a bourbon tasting event advertised.  I went to the bar and asked what they were tasting and it was really pitiful.  I like Bookers straight and they told me they never get that or Blanton's either.  I like Knob Creek or Elijah Craig in mixed drinks - never see those - occasionally see Woodford's and almost always Maker's Mark.

9 hours ago, The Scurvy Pirate said:

I was on Explorer in early October 2022 and there was no crown at any of the bars, even though bottles of it were for sale on board....

Yes, unfortunately what’s sold in the liquor store on the ship cannot be used in the bars.  I remember reading here or on the Celebrity forum why that is the case.  But right now I cannot remember what the explanation was. 

Edited by DaKahuna

Just off Allure 10/23/22 - we found and tasted a bunch of fun stuff.   Buffalo Trace, Aberfeldy, Elijah Craig, Turkey 101, something BiB I forget which one... No 4 roses though.    And the Champagne bar had one of the Louis Cognac opened - but upcharged @ $179 a shot.

Edited by ghinderliter