Indelicate lavatory on bus

borgerboy@aol.com

I can't say for that excursion.  However on our recent cruise up the coast of Norway some buses had a lavatory open, some did not.  Most all the buses did have lavatories but not all were open for use.  I can relate to your question....

on our most recent cruise (ending onthe 15th) one of my travel companions took a couple of on your own tours, and i dont believe the buses were equipped with toilets. most of the shore excursions we have taken through ncl the buses did not have on board toilets, but with regular stops it did not present a problem. at most ports, however, we hire a cab took take us around, andjust ask him to stop when/if necessary

on the bright side, if youre doing anon your own tour, im sure there will be a number of places (shops, restaurants, hotels, where you can stop and use their facilities.

We took a tour in Cartegena that involved riding in a bus to certain sites. There was a lavatory on board but it was locked and a sign on the door saying it couldn't be used(not out of order just that don't use it)  That said the tour guide did find a bathroom for me and walked me there and back so I wouldn't have a problem.

7 hours ago, borgerboy@aol.com said:

My sister and I are booked on the “Antigua on your own” tour. Just wondering if we should anticipate having restrooms on the bus from Puerto Quetzal. Don’t want to have to forgo our morning coffee and afternoon brewski’s. 

We’ve done the tour twice. I don’t recall any restroom on the bus. However, once you get to Antigua, you will be dropped at the Jade Museum, where there are plenty of restrooms.