Do they still send table request confirmation

mcatmcat

Hi

For the last 2 cruises ( October and November ) I never received the confirmation email when requesting a table for two still they granted my request 

I was wondering if you are experiencing the same , I sent the email 2 weeks before sailing and then again one week before since I never got a reply. 

2 minutes ago, mcatmcat said:

Hi

For the last 2 cruises ( October and November ) I never received the confirmation email when requesting a table for two still they granted my request 

I was wondering if you are experiencing the same , I sent the email 2 weeks before sailing and then again one week before since I never got a reply. 

I sent mine a couple of weeks prior to sailing and got a response 2 days later stating that I should contact the dining staff once onboard since they were unable to assign seating. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, mcatmcat said:

Hi

Even in past was only about 3/4 time I received confirmation. About 1/3 time since startup. I do it at 3wks and agree with you and send second request at 1wk

I am awaiting my table number confirmation, just sent request 2 days prior. I received confirmation of receipt and  requesting I reach out for table confirmation 14 days prior.  That’s the confirmation I am now awaiting. Will update before cruise which is Dec 5th.

7 hours ago, Dcellbattery said:

I am awaiting my table number confirmation, just sent request 2 days prior. I received confirmation of receipt and  requesting I reach out for table confirmation 14 days prior.  That’s the confirmation I am now awaiting. Will update before cruise which is Dec 5th.

Update:

Received table confirmation today and specific area of dining room also confirmed.  I am quite happy but it also say things are subject to change. I’m being positive that things will remain as requested.