Deja Vu All Over Again! - Mardi Gras NYE Mostly Live - Let's run it back!

TxTeach79

6 minutes ago, TxTeach79 said:

we got lucky. We were on 14 and got on our elevator to 6 (with all our luggage) with no problem. But we were full by the time we hit 6. In November, I left my cabin a little later and gave up and carried my bag down

That may work for us. We’re also on 14.

Have a safe drive today! 

• Like 2

Thanks for this and the recent solo review, both were informative, fun and funny!  Hope your ankle doesn't swell up driving home, two or three advil always works wonders for me with a moderate-severe ankle sprain.  Curious, is it shades of yellow, orange and purple now?  Just trying to compare it to some of my bad ones.  

• Thanks 1

Thanks y’all. I just got to the Fairfield Spanish Fort. I’m completely exhausted. I know it’s only 2:30, but I’ve been on the road since 6am CST, we had a lot of fun last night, plus I booked a non refundable rate last minute when the southwest chaos hit because I always stay here. Didn’t think I’d get here so soon. Oh well. Zero regrets. I’ll reply to everyone when I get up, I’m zonked 

52D992CD-8C34-4738-A604-93CF197782B7.thumb.jpeg.5c24be301f1b1b05d69af91f04e3d4d9.jpeg

also, 4 cars between 2 hotels. Including me and the employees. Am I…. Am I the only one staying here? 

08299FA2-2E48-4C4A-A2A8-629DEBC565EC.thumb.jpeg.acfacc1de0acb0a57d6f53b0157f2017.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, TxTeach79 said:

Thanks y’all. I just got to the Fairfield Spanish Fort. I’m completely exhausted. I know it’s only 2:30, but I’ve been on the road since 6am CST, we had a lot of fun last night, plus I booked a non refundable rate last minute when the southwest chaos hit because I always stay here. Didn’t think I’d get here so soon. Oh well. Zero regrets. I’ll reply to everyone when I get up, I’m zonked 

52D992CD-8C34-4738-A604-93CF197782B7.thumb.jpeg.5c24be301f1b1b05d69af91f04e3d4d9.jpeg

also, 4 cars between 2 hotels. Including me and the employees. Am I…. Am I the only one staying here? 

08299FA2-2E48-4C4A-A2A8-629DEBC565EC.thumb.jpeg.acfacc1de0acb0a57d6f53b0157f2017.jpeg

What city are you in? 

46 minutes ago, TxTeach79 said:

Sweet dreams! 😎

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, WhaleTailFlCruiser said:

Hopefully our Dbark is as easy tomorrow as yours was. 

yes! Best of luck! It helped having gone through it with the same crew in November. Plats were debarked a half hour before the letter said to be there. So this time, I took a chance on that, got down 40 minutes early, walked right off 

7 hours ago, msunrullieone said:

Thank you for the wonderful review and taking the time to answer my smoker's deck question! We're branching out from our usual Galveston trips and will be on the Mardi Gras in July. 

it’s well worth the travel! As a Galveston cruiser myself, it’s a slam dunk. Can’t wait for Jubilee!

• Like 2

8 hours ago, IntrepidFromDC said:

Thanks for this and the recent solo review, both were informative, fun and funny!  Hope your ankle doesn't swell up driving home, two or three advil always works wonders for me with a moderate-severe ankle sprain.  Curious, is it shades of yellow, orange and purple now?  Just trying to compare it to some of my bad ones.  

yep. I’ve been taking meds every day since. Luckily I saw some pretty substantial improvement the last couple days. It’s still sore, but I can at least put weight on it. Mine got more of a purplish/green there for a bit, but all things considered it could have been much worse!

• Like 3

10 hours ago, LatinaInTexas said:

It was such a fun review I completely forgot the drama from the beginning and that you have to drive home😢 Safe travels home and if you suffer from allergies be prepared, mountain cedar has been off the charts booo.

believe me, I’m cussing Southwest all over again with those nine hours tomorrow looming

• Like 2
  • Haha 2