Captains Club number on hold for over 2 hours

tonyinoc

Just now, Saturngrl said:

Wow, you are incredibly patient!   I hope you are able to get your needs met when they finally come on line! 

I have it on speaker phone while I do other things .. but I am starting to get annoyed 🙂 I just want to pay for internet on the ship with the 25 percent discount 🙂

6 minutes ago, tonyinoc said:

I have it on speaker phone while I do other things .. but I am starting to get annoyed 🙂 I just want to pay for internet on the ship with the 25 percent discount 🙂

I also called this morning very very early actually the instant they opened and got the same thing said 30 minute wait but was over 1 hour.  I doubt it was CC agent was new and when I asked if this was captain club he hesitated a few seconds like he really didn't know.  Long story short I'm missing lots of points and he couldn't even search the cruises where they were missing told me they had been added and they have not. Very clueless. 

The last time I called I was advised that the wait time was 60-90 minutes, so I opted for the call back. Unfortunately I was at the vet’s office when the call back came, so I had to repeat. I was advised of a 90-120 minute wait time, so again opted for the call back. All to upgrade drink packages. WHY can’t this be done online? They know my booking details and captain’s club level when I log in. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, thebutlerdidit said:

The last time I called I was advised that the wait time was 60-90 minutes, so I opted for the call back. Unfortunately I was at the vet’s office when the call back came, so I had to repeat. I was advised of a 90-120 minute wait time, so again opted for the call back. All to upgrade drink packages. WHY can’t this be done online? They know my booking details and captain’s club level when I log in. 

I did not get the call back option and yes why cant we do it online its silly you have to talk to a person . 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, tonyinoc said:

I did not get the call back option and yes why cant we do it online its silly you have to talk to a person . 

I never received a call back option either and Captain's club is really easy to contact on any day.  Something is going on and their lips are sealed. That's my opinion. 

10 minutes ago, mpdog42 said:

Exactly my point Thanks

Any time I've called and its a lot I get the Philippines as I always ask where they are.  The agent this morning has been working for less than a week and didn't know where to look. So so sad.  He sent an email to another department and received a screen shot I asked for confirmation and he couldn't give one.   And the saga will continue tomorrow. 😆 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, thebutlerdidit said:

I think some things can’t be done online because the prices are constantly changing. I’m not being facetious.

4 hours ago, thebutlerdidit said:

I was on hold for Captains Club for 1 hour only to get an agent who did not have the answer to the very same thing I wanted to inquire about - cost to upgrade my drink package.   She then put me on hold for another 15 minutes only to say try on line in a few days.  Well it still doesn't show the option  

2 hours ago, jelayne said:

I gave up on calling the Captains Club for upgrade, I just call Enhancement directly for upgrading the beverage and wi-fi they seem to have shorter wait times.

Sorry, what is the enhancement line or are you referring to general customer service?   

13 hours ago, Mimiya11 said:

I was on hold for Captains Club for 1 hour only to get an agent who did not have the answer to the very same thing I wanted to inquire about - cost to upgrade my drink package.   She then put me on hold for another 15 minutes only to say try on line in a few days.  Well it still doesn't show the option  

Sorry, what is the enhancement line or are you referring to general customer service?   

On hold with CC now.  They still don't answer the lines. Something is going on for sure.

40 minutes ago, drakes2 said:

On hold with CC now.  They still don't answer the lines. Something is going on for sure.

Good luck. something going on for sure.  Actually the day after my fiasco with them, out of the blue, I got a customer service survey from Celebrity.  Interesting timing.  

36 minutes ago, Mimiya11 said:

Good luck. something going on for sure.  Actually the day after my fiasco with them, out of the blue, I got a customer service survey from Celebrity.  Interesting timing.  

Maybe they're busy giving us our CC points so can't answer calls. 😆 🤣 

19 hours ago, jelayne said:

I gave up on calling the Captains Club for upgrade, I just call Enhancement directly for upgrading the beverage and wi-fi they seem to have shorter wait times.

So I canceled an excursion that was paid with OBC and Credit Card.  They said they'd refund both and how much.  That was a month ago.  I still haven't seen the OBC refund (which I thought would be instant) or the refund to the credit card. What is the best number to call for this?  Has anyone ever had luck emailing them?

4 hours ago, davekathy said:

Sorry. I had a lot of questions for the CC rep.

Didn't I already answer that question?  Yes there are USB ports but only on one side of the bed and also on the dressing table but you have to run a long cord across the room and have the room steward tape it down for you so nobody trips over it.

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, LGW59 said:

Didn't I already answer that question?  Yes there are USB ports but only on one side of the bed and also on the dressing table but you have to run a long cord across the room and have the room steward tape it down for you so nobody trips over it.

there is one in the back of the phone on the edge class 

• Haha 1