ALL 744 CAPTAINS CLUB POINTS ARE MISSING!!!

hmorrow

I'm sure I can get this fixed, but I'm so frustrated. Just booked a new cruise and when I went online to look at it, it shows me having 0 points, and never having sailed with Celebrity. We're founding members!!!

Called the agent who booked for me, he tried to get the captains club to no avail.  I called back, held on for 40 minutes, when I was disconnected.

Sent them an email.

Surely they can figure out I had all these points, if I could just talk to them.

Has this ever happened to anyone else?

Were you able to get the points back?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, luv2vacation said:

It has happened to me and several others.  I posted about it last week.  My account still isn’t fixed.  It’s frustrating.

Very frustrating!

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, hmorrow said:

I'm sure I can get this fixed, but I'm so frustrated. Just booked a new cruise and when I went online to look at it, it shows me having 0 points, and never having sailed with Celebrity. We're founding members!!!

Called the agent who booked for me, he tried to get the captains club to no avail.  I called back, held on for 40 minutes, when I was disconnected.

Sent them an email.

Surely they can figure out I had all these points, if I could just talk to them.

Has this ever happened to anyone else?

Were you able to get the points back?

As others said - relax.  Sorting this out on a holiday will or would be more difficult than waiting till later in the week.

Are you cruising shortly?  If not why not wait till the infamous X website gremlins disappear?

2 minutes ago, Arizona Wildcat said:

As others said - relax.  Sorting this out on a holiday will or would be more difficult than waiting till later in the week.

Are you cruising shortly?  If not why not wait till the infamous X website gremlins disappear?

Yes

Im in Mexico at the moment and forgot it’s a holiday.

Im no longer freaked- lol- since I know it’s happening to others!- yes/ cruising shortly, but not on celebrity.

😂

Edited by hmorrow

13 minutes ago, jelayne said:

I read on the other forum today that it is a easy fix.  They said to go to your Profile, delete your CC# and then reenter it and the points showed back up.

I'm not having the problem so I didn't try it.

I’ll try that right now!

thanks!!!

20 minutes ago, jelayne said:

I read on the other forum today that it is a easy fix.  They said to go to your Profile, delete your CC# and then reenter it and the points showed back up.

Thanks, that fixed mine

7 minutes ago, NutsAboutGolf said:

You say the phone, are you using the Celebrity App and not the browser?  If not the app you should download it

Yep

went on the app. Deleted it, rentered, FIXED- 2 points short, but I’m not worried about two points!

THANKS!

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, jelayne said:

Just the make this easier for the folks who aren't as tech savvy...

1)  Open the phone App  (it appears you cannot delete your CC number in any browser)

2)  Select the My Account/bust icon at the top

3)  Select "Profile" on the upper right

4)  Select and COPY your CC number

5)  Scroll down, select SAVE

6)  Scroll up, paste your CC number

7)  Scroll down, select SAVE

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LiveToCruise99 said:

Mine are gone too but there's a message.  And the message says

"Sorry, we’re unable to display your loyalty tier and points right now. Please check back later."  

Give it a day or two.

I had the same message on January 12th it was corrected the next day and points restored.

1 hour ago, jelayne said:

Your my sunshine.    I've been having the same problem for the last week.    I went into my profile in the app and deleted my CC number and my RCL number.    I then went back and put in my CC Number and went to web browser and suddenly everything was back to normal.    I then went back to the App and was going to put my Crown and Anchor number in but it had auto populated.

I'm wondering it it has to do with the Azamara breakaway.    I also have that number on the web version but disappeared from the App.

Iain doesn't have either of these populated and was not having any problems.

I had been patiently waiting for my points to come back for several days.  Finally called today and, after about an hour and 20 minutes on hold, I got someone when I heavy accent that I could barely understand.  After I asked her several times to repeat herself, I realized she was telling me to log out and back in again, which I told her I'd tried numerous times over the past few days (this wasn't my first day on a computer).  Then she told me to delete my account. Huh? She kept saying go to Profile in the app and delete my account. I told her I wasn't using an app. She repeated that I should go to Profile in the app and delete my account. I finally figured out that she meant the Celebrity app on my phone, and I told her I don't have the Celebrity app on my phone and that I'm logged in via the website.  Then she said to delete my account on the website.  This made no sense to me, and at that point I lost my patience and hung up.  Did a search on here and found this thread.  AHA!!!  Delete the Captains Club number!!!  Finally, something that at least makes sense!  Tried it and, although I had my doubts because  it kept asking if I wanted to save my changes even though I'd already done so, IT WORKED!  

Thank you VERY much @jelayne!!!  ❤️