Prima / Live / Solo / Feb - 5-12 - 2023...

sid_9169

This is my first Sid review. And so far it has been great even though he is just now flying to the cruise port. It only has to get better, right? Looking forward to tomorrow and the ensuing days.

I jumped on the review because we have a future Prima cruise booked. And it seems he has liked every post I have made. 😊

• Like 4

53 minutes ago, ontheweb said:

This is my first Sid review. And so far it has been great even though he is just now flying to the cruise port. It only has to get better, right? Looking forward to tomorrow and the ensuing days.

I jumped on the review because we have a future Prima cruise booked. And it seems he has liked every post I have made. 😊

You are in for a treat.....@Sid_9169 is a unique guy, excellent writer and lover of ALL food and a very kind hearted soul.

• Like 17

1 minute ago, sid_9169 said:

We're on the ground at MCO, and hopefully my hotel allows me to check in early. Otherwise I'll be dragging this bag all over port Canaveral...

Yikes that was quick....you still have that "ride" from Orlando to PC!

It is going to be interesting to see where you drink and eat while in PC, I'll reserve my comments, but hope it meets your tastes!

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

We're on the ground at MCO, and hopefully my hotel allows me to check in early. Otherwise I'll be dragging this bag all over port Canaveral...

Normally they will hold onto  your bag/bags until something is available for you.  At least in the hotel I work in does.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Hogladyrider said:

You are in for a treat.....@Sid_9169 is a unique guy, excellent writer and lover of ALL food and a very kind hearted soul.

That is what I expect after reading the not yet posts and now up to arrival in Florida. And he is still liking all my posts. 😊

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

Probably seen a hundred shuttles come and go at this point... I talked to dispatch and supposedly mine is on the way. Still better than having my stuff chucked in that trailer with a bunch of other junk...

That's the @sid_9169 that the TRIBE knows and loves.  Probably getting out the wet ones to wipe down his seat!

• Like 1
  • Haha 12

2 hours ago, Hogladyrider said:

Couldn't have said it better myself!  He is a gift to all of us on these boards.

• Like 5