New website.

Riocca

Today I could see invoices for all of our cruises (5).  For the most part, they are correct.  Each cruise has the amount of the excursions booked listed as being due even though they were purchased with OBC.  Once they figure out and update all of the OBC, maybe all invoices will be correct.  Our points are wrong as we are missing the points from our Nov. 2022, Jan. 2023 and Jan. 2023 cruises.  It would appear that some progress is being made.  My husband, who retired from the IT field and used to run migrations and conversions, just keeps shaking his head!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Marylebone37 said:

And I got the same email just now for a May 30, 2023 Pursuit departure. It's both amazing and upsetting that they don't expect their migration/transition online check-in issues to be fixed by eight (8) weeks from today!  Wow… must a total mess.  

Yes, it does appear to be....but, so far as I know, nobody has died or contracted serious illness directly as a result! 

• Like 5

Anyone hear anything about Azamara Air and/or whether the ChoiceAir booked flts are still good and where you can find them. I went into my rez for Sept and clicked on make payment, shows air 0, but total cost shows that price.

So now not only are my loyalty points wrong, but when I click on manage my account I’m informed that I owe them the exact amount of my OBC. I’m asked to give my CC number to pay off the money owing. Sublime & ridiculous springs to mind. 
I hear the comments that all will be well & sorted when onboard, but it’s time from my holiday getting it sorted instead of enjoying the cruise. 

• Like 1

I have managed to get logged into Azamara account.  Most information is correct, however we had checked in online prior to the IT transition but cannot see how we can print the Express passes?

I was unable to access my account as my email address was not recognised, and also when I tried to use forgot password prompt, I got email not recognised message.  The Azamara contact centre advised me to create a new account.  I queried with the advisor, the possibility of this resulting in me ending up with 2 Azamara accounts, but was informed by the advisor not to worry, that my email address would automatically get linked to new account.  Now I have a new account number with no future cruises in it and no loyalty points. I was on board Onward up until this morning, and tried to get assistance from Future Cruises representative on board to sort this issue as my future cruise was booked on board in January.  There was very little the Future Cruises representative could do to assist, but she couldn't understand why I was advised by Azamara to create a new account. She said there seemed to be no record of my original Azamara account number which is concerning as obviously my loyalty points, future cruise and all my previous Celebrity and Azamara cruises are linked to it. What an IT shambles. 

• Like 1

OMG I have to fill out a Loyalty & Future Cruises Support Form because my future cruise and loyalty information is not showing.  They require my birthday as a mandatory field..  However they don't allow me to directly enter the date.  I have to click back month by month on their calendar to 1950!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The field is mandatory and no shortcut.  I'll be damned if I'm going to click back soooooo many months, one at a time, to get to my birth year.  Just ain't gonna do it. nope not gonna do it.  Good thing I only have one cruise booked. Prevents me from wanting to book another!

• Like 2

Beyond my name, I get nothing further when I log in, even after changing my password. No future cruises, no loyalty points…nada.  Our TA assured me our booking and previously paid excursions are intact, whew!  She also said Azamara told her we should be able to see our account by May 1.  Let’s pray!

• Thanks 1

I would have a bit more confidence in them if everyone's problems were the same, but they're all over the place indicting they have no idea what they are doing.  DH worked in IT for years also and he's shaking is head.

I am worrying that this snafu is going to put them under as there are so many people really annoyed.

• Like 2

I am beyond annoyed.  We paid for our July cruise in full and all excursions booked so far have used OBC (with a little bit still available) yet when I go to Manage My Booking it says we owe over $1000.  

They should take the site down until it is populated with correct information as they are creating very high levels of customer dissatisfaction.

I can’t imagine ever wanting to book with them again unless they do something dramatic to win back good feelings about their brand.

• Like 2

I’ve now completed the on line form, but managed to get the year entered very quickly @ChucktownSteve so might be worth trying again. No information on either our cruises or loyalty levels and we sail on 18 April. This is our 10th cruiser with Azamara and certainly a very different run up to our travels. It’s difficult not to get upset by this but putting in perspective and remembering that this is NOT the responsibility of the crew on board may help. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ChucktownSteve said:

OMG I have to fill out a Loyalty & Future Cruises Support Form because my future cruise and loyalty information is not showing.  They require my birthday as a mandatory field..  However they don't allow me to directly enter the date.  I have to click back month by month on their calendar to 1950!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The field is mandatory and no shortcut.  I'll be damned if I'm going to click back soooooo many months, one at a time, to get to my birth year.  Just ain't gonna do it. nope not gonna do it.  Good thing I only have one cruise booked. Prevents me from wanting to book another!

In the date of birth date box, is there a month & year on the right, as well as the month on the left. If so try clicking on the month & year. That works on the ‘Guest’ section on a cruise booking.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, TeaBag said:

I would have a bit more confidence in them if everyone's problems were the same, but they're all over the place indicting they have no idea what they are doing.  DH worked in IT for years also and he's shaking is head.

I am worrying that this snafu is going to put them under as there are so many people really annoyed.

I think that just illustrates how bad the data they got from RCCL was - OK for some people, but not for others.

Think I’ve worked out why it’s happening.

Log in , choose upcoming cruises -coreect loyalty number, correct tier level & points  pre-February   are displayed and are correct. Must be taken from the old database.

Log in, start to book future cruise, select passengers, cabin until your name & symbol appear top right. Press the symbol, details incorrect. Zero points & basic level, joining date- the date you first accessed the new website., loyalty number wrong (number must be the number of people having joined the new website) Must be taken from the new database.

At some stage, sooner rather than later the old database will be merged into the new database and Voila.

Edited by killaypirate
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, Mrmatt said:

I have managed to get logged into Azamara account.  Most information is correct, however we had checked in online prior to the IT transition but cannot see how we can print the Express passes?

Don’t worry if you can’t print them. They will still greet you at the dock and welcome you on board the ship.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Grandma Cruising said:

In the date of birth date box, is there a month & year on the right, as well as the month on the left. If so try clicking on the month & year. That works on the ‘Guest’ section on a cruise booking.

TYVM. I don't know why I didn't figure it out. lol  I've never not recognized a down menu before..  (double negative)

Perhaps it may have been others expand when you scroll over them and this you have to actively click on the month then the year? Or perhaps it was a senior brain fart. 😄

Edited by ChucktownSteve
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Mrmatt said:

I had same problem.  I phoned Azamara direct.  Line was busy but asked for call back.  Within 5 minutes I was contacted.  I explained I needed travel documents.  They were forwarded to me by EMail. Within 30 minutes.  They are still showing I owe £11000 ????  But I received tickets.  Just dreading long lines on board as everyone sorts these numerous problems.

22 hours ago, PaulS said:

For those of you who can view your loyalty level and points, does it automatically show or do you have to click on some area of the website?

Click on the circled "i" next to your Azamara Circle #. I've partially covered my number in the picture below, which shows where to click...

Screenshot_20230405_120330_Chrome.thumb.jpg.e35c26d5227bbbaefd56e471d36a2096.jpg

A pop-up shows your tier & points balance...

Screenshot_20230405_120939_Chrome.thumb.jpg.ec3d27dd085ed4da18b835673a85ad4d.jpg

Edited by Nuts4pi
Image corrected.

7 minutes ago, Grandma Cruising said:

Not in the UK.

Since it just now showed up on the US site, maybe they've just not applied it to the international sites yet? Here's hoping ALL will get this offer (though the 40% off all guests was a better deal than 50% off the 2nd guest).

Edited by Nuts4pi
Fixed typo

All I got was a box for birthdate, no left or right options.  So I had to click all the way back to 1945.  This is an absolute joy with arthritis in my fingers.  I am beginning to hate this incompetent company.

14 minutes ago, TeaBag said:

All I got was a box for birthdate, no left or right options.  So I had to click all the way back to 1945.  This is an absolute joy with arthritis in my fingers.  I am beginning to hate this incompetent company.

Click in the birthday box, then click the year at the top (2023). A new window will open where you can quickly scroll to your birth year. Then just scroll forward or backwards to your birth month & choose the day. 

Screenshot_20230405_143056_Chrome.thumb.jpg.a112d5bfac002100f0a201bc4cf0e725.jpg