New website.

Riocca

53 minutes ago, Grandma Cruising said:

Well the passport information etc seems to be pretty stable so far!

Its not a case of knowing where I want independent - until I can see all the excursions in detail I won’t know which ports don’t have a ships excursion I’m interested in, that’s why I keep having a look!

Stable --- maybe; Secure---- can you be sure whilst they are fiddling around so much with code?

Sorry, data hacks of passport numbers can have horrendous consequences so I will leave mine off the migrated system until it settles down or I reach a point I need to give them the information.  No need to rush and risk

• Like 1

It's a miracle!!! 

Our July reservation on the Onward appeared on our web page this morning confirming that we have paid in full (including the air tickets) and our excursions are shown correctly.  I submitted the "missing cruise" form about a week ago", tried calling twice with no return call or email.....but it looks like we actually have air tickets (confirmed on airline web site) and they are expecting us on the Onward. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, phantom5777 said:

We board Pursuit in 5 hrs. While we can’t checkin, add passports, get baggage tags, or book excursions, we’re not concerned.  We’re confident the staff at the cruise terminal will put all website issues to rest.  BTW, our cruise itinerary was changed a few days ago to cancel Israel stops!   Still we’re optimistic the actual Azamara experience will be great. 

We boarded the ship with absolutely no issues.  It was fast, professional, and very smooth.  We’re Cunard cruisers and this checkin was at least as good as Cunard (even with all the website issues). No issues booking shore excursion and securing restaurant reservations once on board. 

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, phantom5777 said:

We boarded the ship with absolutely no issues.  It was fast, professional, and very smooth.  We’re Cunard cruisers and this checkin was at least as good as Cunard (even with all the website issues). No issues booking shore excursion and securing restaurant reservations once on board. 

Yay!! Wonderful to hear!!!

8 hours ago, phantom5777 said:

We board Pursuit in 5 hrs. While we can’t checkin, add passports, get baggage tags, or book excursions, we’re not concerned.  We’re confident the staff at the cruise terminal will put all website issues to rest.  BTW, our cruise itinerary was changed a few days ago to cancel Israel stops!   Still we’re optimistic the actual Azamara experience will be great. 

Never mind, asked and answered. Have a great time in Egypt!

Edited by JYDCruise
  • Like 1

So glad all went well.  They must still be doing something with the site.  All my future cruises disappeared again.  Don’t care about next year but while onboard I am trying to book excursions for a cruise within 90 days.  Lower prices plus 10% off.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Kari and David said:

I have lost the ability to use the edit feature, and the paper, and pen have disappeared.  Any suggestion on how to retore?  I cruise in 88 days and thus unable to see, bood or edit any exurstions.

Can ANYONE do anything with their booking? I can’t.

10 minutes ago, JM0115 said:

Yes.  I sail in mid June. (Less than 60 days). Mine has remained constant. I can see my loyalty points.  I can see the invoice.  I can see booked excursions.  I could book others if I wanted to.  There are choices, prices, and descriptions on the available excursions.  I could order extras for my booking such as onboard gifts, if I wanted.  

Others on my roll call are not so lucky.  Some can not see their booked cruise.  Some can see their booking but can not book shore excursions.  The only thing I can no longer see is my OBC balance.  I do not understand why some of us can manage our booking and others can not, but it is getting very frustrating for some and is long past time for this to still be going on.

Edited by takemewithyou
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, JM0115 said:

The only way I can book anything is if I pay them the fictitious amount that I’m supposed to owe them. Points wrong, no history of previous cruises, no response to my enquiries. My agent was told it would be resolved within 48 hours almost 2 weeks ago. OBC not showing either 😟

Has anyone gotten a response when submitting the form? If yes let me know please on timing. I was correct for my June cruises as of last week but then had a future cruise credit payment removed and the cruise updated as an outstanding bill. 

It does seem odd that issues aren’t universal, and a bit of a roulette wheel logging in every day to see where it is potentially wrong. Still, looking forward to the trip and taking heart in the positive feedback from folks saying no issues onboard. 

• Like 1

We purchased the Indulgence package for our cruise prior to the migration and the reservation is showing the Essentials package. (1,000.00 less cost) I have talked to my TA and called several times and this is still incorrect. I am just going to show up with my receipt from Azamara and hope for the best. I already contacted my credit card company and worst case scenario I will charge it back. Has anyone else had a similar issue to this and had it resolved once on board? We are in the owners suite so I am hoping our butler can help get this sorted out along with missing OBC.

On 4/15/2023 at 3:07 PM, phantom5777 said:

I've no prior experience, but I can only repeat the above about current boarding procedures.  On Saturday, everything worked perfectly; we hardly stopped moving!  They are also ignoring any "keep-away until early afternoon" messaging.  We were immediately boarded when we arrived at 12:30, and I believe the first airport-transfer arrived at 11:30 and were also checked-in and boarded immediately.

You can't get in your room that early, but they will hold your carry-on bag for you in the on-board check-in area.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Tripgalrf said:

Has anyone gotten a response when submitting the form? If yes let me know please on timing. I was correct for my June cruises as of last week but then had a future cruise credit payment removed and the cruise updated as an outstanding bill. 

It does seem odd that issues aren’t universal, and a bit of a roulette wheel logging in every day to see where it is potentially wrong. Still, looking forward to the trip and taking heart in the positive feedback from folks saying no issues onboard. 

I have not gotten any response and now both my future booked cruise and my on hold cruise have disappeared from my account. I just submitted another form.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mackdogmolly said:

I have not gotten any response and now both my future booked cruise and my on hold cruise have disappeared from my account. I just submitted another form.

You might try using a different browser. For example, my June cruise is visible when I use Chrome, but only sometimes when using Firefox (e.g. right now it doesn't show, yesterday evening it did).

Both (when visible) still show that I owe the entire balance due, despite payment in full two months ago.

More fun'n'games with the Azamara update!

• Haha 3

17 minutes ago, Mackdogmolly said:

Ugh, let me know when- or if you hear anything. As a side note I had a cruise on Celebrity in February and those points posted to my account and were there for the month prior to the website transition. I know we got notice that the sharing would stop but given that they were there for some time I have asked for them back. Will see and will consider it a plus if they do.

6 minutes ago, Tripgalrf said:

Ugh, let me know when- or if you hear anything. As a side note I had a cruise on Celebrity in February and those points posted to my account and were there for the month prior to the website transition. I know we got notice that the sharing would stop but given that they were there for some time I have asked for them back. Will see and will consider it a plus if they do.

Yeah, my points are wrong too, but I’m not worrying about that for now.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mackdogmolly said:

My husband failed to change his account password when requested after the initial cut-over weekend.  I completed the Loyalty Form from the FAQ and within one week he can now long it and we can see his future cruise.  What has yet to be fixed, using the same form is missing OBC for our July cruise and missing loyalty points. 

1 minute ago, Kari and David said:

My husband failed to change his account password when requested after the initial cut-over weekend.  I completed the Loyalty Form from the FAQ and within one week he can now long it and we can see his future cruise.  What has yet to be fixed, using the same form is missing OBC for our July cruise and missing loyalty points. 

I have missing OBC too, but that should be easily fixed as I have a hard copy of the original invoice that states all of that. I AM a little concerned that I will have trouble applying a $600 refer and receive credit to my final payment in June. I guess time will tell.

1 hour ago, JYDCruise said:

You might try using a different browser. For example, my June cruise is visible when I use Chrome, but only sometimes when using Firefox (e.g. right now it doesn't show, yesterday evening it did).

Both (when visible) still show that I owe the entire balance due, despite payment in full two months ago.

More fun'n'games with the Azamara update!

Mine is incorrect in 3 different browsers 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Tripgalrf said:

Yes just got a response to my form to tell me they had fixed everything with my two bookings.

This morning I had one of my bookings showing,so I booked my tours for one of them all O.K .

Guess What Just went back in to check if they had fixed everything and everything was gone saying I had no booked cruises !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

25 minutes ago, roger b said:

Yes just got a response to my form to tell me they had fixed everything with my two bookings.

This morning I had one of my bookings showing,so I booked my tours for one of them all O.K .

Guess What Just went back in to check if they had fixed everything and everything was gone saying I had no booked cruises !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And now they have shut down their booking function, citing technical difficulties.

1 hour ago, Mackdogmolly said:

I have missing OBC too, but that should be easily fixed as I have a hard copy of the original invoice that states all of that. I AM a little concerned that I will have trouble applying a $600 refer and receive credit to my final payment in June. I guess time will tell.

@Mackdogmolly I want to book excursions before I board so while I also have the original invoice with the amount I am unable to book anything 

• Like 1

But they have just sent out an email highlighting cruises to book for the Quarterly Loyalty Savings and encouraging me to book online 🙂 

Edited by uktog
  • Haha 2